Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasara is running that one. Just ask to join, I'm sure he'll be cool with it.

Once we eventually break down the third gate, we should have a rather nasty surprise in the form of arrows and bolts. A volley of both from behind a shield wall and costs us another hundred.

If that works organically then sure. There might be surprises inside the city given Vasara's character's group too.

I'm thinking in the aftermath of the quest for the crown and the battle for whiterun that the circle of blades and the remnants of the stormcloaks be tasked with holding the city for several days to wait for reinforcements (obviously will include time skips so it doesn't drag) to give the characters time for development and to build friendships/comradery with each other. We can cap it off with a second siege, this time with the circle of blades on the defensive side.

After all, Whiterun is an important strategic location being in the centre of Skyrim, and obviously the Empire would fight to get it back. Why there was never a follow up quest in game to defend the city is a mystery to me.

Fair enough.

Kajiri will be trying to find little odd jobs for coin during that time. Unless we all clip through the world and die.

Would it be pushing it too far if I were to have Kajiri's Ebony Greatsword be capable of slicing through heavy chain of the drawbridge? Not immediately but several attempts with all of her physical strength behind each blow?

A part of me wants to have Kajiri turn the archers into human sized arrows. The rest of me knows that is just a bad idea because she is meant to be a normal person who is jacked as fuck and insanely strong. The wrestling fan in me just wants an excuse to bust out wrestling moves.

Pretty much. A strong character that's capable of dealing with a 1v1? No problem. But the moment there's a 2v1 all the extra guy has to do is stab you while you're busy attacking or blocking. Not that it happened to anyone yet of course…

Yep. I do intend to have Kajiri get wounds throughout the siege. Armour is useful to a degree.

Hey guys, i am currently dealing with one hell of a migraine that has last for the weekend already. Looking at a screen for longer than a minute literally makes me throw up right now so it might take a few days until i can respond again. Should that be the case just imagine Corellius playing the loyal imperial. I planned for him to return to the group before they arrive at Whiterun but since he's now with a mixture of volunteers i figured some could be from Whiterun and he'll tag along with them after learning that another Tharn is also there.

Just checking in to see how everyone's week is going. I'll get more posts in over the next couple of days.

In personal news, today is a big day for me. For the first time since I first picked up a drink 25 years ago, I am 1 full year sober. Life is good. :)

Congrats and keep it up man, you don't need that poison.

As for me, the migraine remains and apparently attacked my immune system enough to add a flu of epic proportions. But hey, at least i won't have to go to work i guess…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom