Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

I'm horrible at those lol. My character's not edgy so much as "unpredictably aggressive and dramatic and the FBI tense up whenever he appears".
Yeah but that could describe three of our current heroes right now. If we do have one more character, I'd prefer a more classic PR friendly type since we're lacking in that department. Someone they'd put on a cereal box, you know?

Yeah but that could describe three of our current heroes right now. If we do have one more character, I'd prefer a more classic PR friendly type since we're lacking in that department. Someone they'd put on a cereal box, you know?
Then... A hero with villain-y powers but he's so silly and dramatic people have a hard time disliking him?

My character people would rather put on the cover/centerfold of a certain type of magazine. ;)

I could have mine be photogenic. Basically, when they were the villified hero, they had a secret identity.

When they were forced out of retirement, they did something big damn heroic in their civilian ID, and in the era of cell phone cameras, went viral.

So they're currently very popular, but aren't their powers reminiscent of that villain who disappeared?

So we current have Schizophrenic Batman, camera shy Superwoman, and John Wick. Hmm. Perhaps an energy manipulator or telekinetic of some sort.

I could have mine be photogenic. Basically, when they were the villified hero, they had a secret identity.

When they were forced out of retirement, they did something big damn heroic in their civilian ID, and in the era of cell phone cameras, went viral.

So they're currently very popular, but aren't their powers reminiscent of that villain who disappeared?
I like that idea.
So we current have Schizophrenic Batman, camera shy Superwoman, and John Wick. Hmm. Perhaps an energy manipulator or telekinetic of some sort.
That would be a camera-shy Powergirl. Also, she is not camera-shy, she hates reporters and has pictures of her civilian identity routinely scrubbed from the internet.

Given the similarities in Wraith and Hades powers, I feel like there's probably a lot of unfortunate fanfics floating around involving them

Dr. Erica Stokes is posted. I'm picturing her power set as solid light constructs. Think Green Lanternish, but more simple shapes than complex structures. She might try someone in a ball or summon a giant fist, but she's not conjuring Gatling guns or samurai warriors.

Dr. Erica Stokes is posted. I'm picturing her power set as solid light constructs. Think Green Lanternish, but more simple shapes than complex structures. She might try someone in a ball or summon a giant fist, but she's not conjuring Gatling guns or samurai warriors.
Like simple photokinesis? Cool!

We're full as of now. I'll get to work adding characters to the roster and getting us started after I get done with irl work

Back
Top Bottom