Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

We're full as of now. I'll get to work adding characters to the roster and getting us started after I get done with irl work
Super excited! No rush though, irl comes first despite my unfortunately more than strong preferences.

ok, what if Gunsmoke is some sort egomaniac who constantly tries to do badass things but 70% of the time fails to look remotely cool

ok, what if Gunsmoke is some sort egomaniac who constantly tries to do badass things but 70% of the time fails to look remotely cool
Hades would instantly declare him a moron and his best friend for life.

Oh yeah feel free to manhandle Hades a bit in the RP. He can be a little shit and also deserves to be scared from time to time.
He does have a more-than-healthy heap of respect for women, though. In fact, he's a little scared of them. So Maiden of Might can go crazy with that tidbit of info.

Last edited:
Hades would instantly declare him a moron and his best friend for life.
Oh yeah feel free to manhandle Hades a bit in the RP. He can be a little shit and also deserves to be scared from time to time.
He does have a more-than-healthy heap of respect for women, though. In fact, he's a little scared of them. So Maiden of Might can go crazy with that tidbit of info.
so remind him that he isn't THAT powerful from time to tie, got it

Inb4 the Enquirer prints a courtroom drama about being sued by a superhero (who is obviously protecting her large footed husband)

Back
Top Bottom