Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

She's not suing them as that won't get her what she wants. She is buying them up. She plans to own and fire the ludicrous idiot reporters and replace them with reporters of her choosing. You'll be surprised by her choices, assuming I ever reveal them.

"Elusive Superhero Buys up Enquirer Enterprises to Hide Her Questionable Marriage! Read more on page 23..."

Ok but an all out war between a superhero and a trash mag is a funny as fuck subplot 😂

"Elusive Superhero Buys up Enquirer Enterprises to Hide Her Questionable Marriage! Read more on page 23..."

Ok but an all out war between a superhero and a trash mag is a funny as fuck subplot 😂
No one knows Krirsten is a hero. As far as everyone knows it is a just normal average everyday superrich 1%er buying it up.

👀 oooo

"Tech Giant Bossbabe Buying up Tabloid Magazine. Is she looking to dispell rumors of her company's involvement in 5G sickness?"

Fact. Joan knows only the public info about the Maiden.

I feel like digging flies and debris out of a boob window would be a lot of distraction. She should get full body coverage like Wraith. That way there's absolutely no chance of anything getting under her clothes! 😀

All flying superheroes have an undocumented power not to splat bugs against their bodies.

It is a boob window. Windows have something that prevents unwanted objects from entering, don't they?

sadly, I will be unavalible for the week due to family problems, sorry

Would it be okay to double post, or would y'all rather not? I'm more used to 50-100 word rapid-fire posting so I'm sitting on my hands rn lmao.

@N0ah I and only I decide whether or not an attack is successful against my character. You do not get to decide if an attack is successful against my character. You do not get to decide what kind of attacks my character uses. You can only react to what my character does after I make them do it. Control your character only. I will control my character.

If I were to follow your example it could go something like this:
Pyschic thug orders The Maiden to attack Hades. The Maiden then uses her heat vision to pinpoint blast his heart. Your character dies.

I would never do that because I do not control other people's characters ever without permission.

My character has not responded to the psychic attack much less begun attacking another player's character. The next time I post I will decide then whether or not the psychic attack worked or not, regardless if you fixed your post or not. I will give you time to fix your post if you so choose to and then respond accordingly. If you choose not to fix your post I will post as if yours does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom