Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Joel definitely has some real issues pinging around in his head. He's not a very reliable narrator.

So what I'm gonna do, since my boy don't sleep, is just go over what he does all day until the next night. Hence why it's gonna be hella long lol

That was a helluva post. Gonna post for the good doctor tomorrow. She's going grocery shopping.

damn, I missed a LOT! Back now though!
So basically what's happened is that Maiden, Hades, and Wraith found some clues at this minor gang boss's house and now they've all split up to do their own investigating. Their clues will force them to see each other faces again tho lol

Overall plot so far: people have been going missing, no real pattern, now a local hospital is lookin a lil sus and a pottery factory is involved. The general consensus is either human trafficking or organ harvesting (horses vs zebra ya know). But Wraithy boy seems to think this case might be a zebra. But also Wraithy boy is delusional and brain damaged so who really cares what he thinks amiright

So basically what's happened is that Maiden, Hades, and Wraith found some clues at this minor gang boss's house and now they've all split up to do their own investigating. Their clues will force them to see each other faces again tho lol

Overall plot so far: people have been going missing, no real pattern, now a local hospital is lookin a lil sus and a pottery factory is involved. The general consensus is either human trafficking or organ harvesting (horses vs zebra ya know). But Wraithy boy seems to think this case might be a zebra. But also Wraithy boy is delusional and brain damaged so who really cares what he thinks amiright
The Wraith/Hades fanfic writers care! Gotta keep him in character, after all!

Oh please, have you ever read fanfiction? They've babied the fuck out of him. In those stories he's owo so beautifully broken and the world is out to get him and he just needs a big ol hug and he can fixed!

Oh please, have you ever read fanfiction? They've babied the fuck out of him. In those stories he's owo so beautifully broken and the world is out to get him and he just needs a big ol hug and he can fixed!
Yeah I tend to avoid fanfic but especially that kind of fanfic.

alright, two thoughts, one, i'm going to make Keith kinda stumble upon this on accident, and two, on the topic of fanfics, I actually find the novels, the actually published novels to be worse

alright, two thoughts, one, i'm going to make Keith kinda stumble upon this on accident, and two, on the topic of fanfics, I actually find the novels, the actually published novels to be worse
Huh, I've never read them.

So, if someone wanted to contact Wraith, how would they go about doing that?

I mean yeah pretty much. The guy is a recluse.

But also his "secret identity" is the worlds worst kept secret and he's in the phone book

Back
Top Bottom