Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Tech Giant Bossbabe Makes Public Appearance for First Time in Decade! Offering a generous donation to a local hospital. What could have sparked this sudden show of generosity? Perhaps the birth of a half Bigfoot baby? More on page 12
Knight Technologies CEO Spotted Visiting Cross Memorial Hospital. Inside sources says she's offering a fortune to be the next manufacturer of Vaccine Microchips for your Kids! Microchips that will be manufactured in China, like the virus.

Knight Technologies CEO Spotted Visiting Cross Memorial Hospital. Inside sources says she's offering a fortune to be the next manufacturer of Vaccine Microchips for your Kids! Microchips that will be manufactured in China, like the virus.
Manufactured in China, like everything else.

Maybe The Maiden was manufactured there she is a Chinese sleeper agent just waiting to be activated.

@EverythingIsFine. how many drivers licenses did the Maiden find?

@Baxter Peters how many do you want to have signed the death certificates for?

I'll prepare a list of victim names if needed/wanted.
Prepare for a lot of alliteration, possibly using names from Marvel, like Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, etc.

Has anyone figured out why Krirsten's AI is named Arthur?

@EverythingIsFine. how many drivers licenses did the Maiden find?

@Baxter Peters how many do you want to have signed the death certificates for?

I'll prepare a list of victim names if needed/wanted.
Prepare for a lot of alliteration, possibly using names from Marvel, like Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, etc.

Has anyone figured out why Krirsten's AI is named Arthur?
Idk like 20 maybe? Its not all the missing people, just some

Is it because the AI is an aardvark?

Idk like 20 maybe? Its not all the missing people, just some

Is it because the AI is an aardvark?
She found a company called KnighTech. Her name is Krirsten Knight. Arthur was one of the Knights of the Round Table.

Every product she makes is named after a Knight. Her Arthur AI is the most advanced in the world. All other Arthur AIs available to the general populace function the same as Siri.

Here is a real-world example of what her company's line of tablets look like:
1000_F_104066990_tBWheerUEpsqDFEkyvNb09DmNsI6IpI2.jpg

Care to guess why that shape? Think knights. There is a famous yet fictional knight-related object that shape.

Best I can see is a shield a lot of shields were round like a buckler

A hint towards Hades' biggest secret! Y'all may have noticed some inconsistencies in the transition of Hades's actions, and I can assure you it's not because my writing skills are subpar!

Does anyone wanna post again before we skip to the next night? If so, I'll make a shorter post. If not, I'll make a long ass post

This is more up my boy's alley
Not quite. In Fight Club the protag talks to someone that is his alter. The alter does shit while in control of the protag's body but the protag is along for the ride.

Your character does shit fully on his own and talks to ghosts. Unless I am mistaken.

Nope. Good guess though ^^
Is the brother a sentient robot?

Does anyone wanna post again before we skip to the next night? If so, I'll make a shorter post. If not, I'll make a long ass post
Go ahead. Only thing I
The Maiden would be investigating the licenses during the day as Krirsten. The people she needs to talk to wouldn't work at night.

Back
Top Bottom