Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Also! A lil pre-planning here. Once they do finally bust into the townhouse that Wraith came here for in the first place, they're each gonna get a clue to go home and do homework with. I got something planned for Wraith's, but the other clues will be:

A hospital key card (for the hospital that our lovely doctor works at)

A piece of paper with an address on it (to an decommissioned pottery factory)

A stack of driver's licenses (presumably belonging to victims)

Who wants what is up for grabs

Holy moley, your heroes are savage. Probably for the best my poor doctor wasn't on scene.

And your character is an unknowable magic spooky dude.

Also! A lil pre-planning here. Once they do finally bust into the townhouse that Wraith came here for in the first place, they're each gonna get a clue to go home and do homework with. I got something planned for Wraith's, but the other clues will be:

A hospital key card (for the hospital that our lovely doctor works at)

A piece of paper with an address on it (to an decommissioned pottery factory)

A stack of driver's licenses (presumably belonging to victims)

Who wants what is up for grabs
I'll take the piece of paper. Do we make up our own thing or do you have a plan in mind?

I feel like the time of the day is all over the place lol.

Sooo

The victims on the driver's licenses have nothing in common except that they all have death certificates signed by doctors who work at the hospital our lovely doctor works at. (Bonus points if she signed a couple of them to make it more personal >:] ) So them and the key card will bring two heroes to the same place, probably also to the Doc, and that will be one group.

Wraith's clue will lead him to the factory, where the address also leads, so that will be the second group.

This will all go down on night two, which we'll probs skip to after the townhouse mess is over.

Thots?

If they were pronounced dead at the ER, she signed some of them, sure.

I think Krirsten will have to investigate in her civilian identity as a potential donor to the hospital.

I think Krirsten will have to investigate in her civilian identity as a potential donor to the hospital.
Tech Giant Bossbabe Makes Public Appearance for First Time in Decade! Offering a generous donation to a local hospital. What could have sparked this sudden show of generosity? Perhaps the birth of a half Bigfoot baby? More on page 12

Tech Giant Bossbabe Makes Public Appearance for First Time in Decade! Offering a generous donation to a local hospital. What could have sparked this sudden show of generosity? Perhaps the birth of a half Bigfoot baby? More on page 12
You must work for a tabloid or be an enthusiastic reader of them.

Technically that would be bossbitch.

I quite enjoy posts like these even if my character doesn't.

You must work for a tabloid or be an enthusiastic reader of them.

Technically that would be bossbitch.

I quite enjoy posts like these even if my character doesn't.
My first ever job was at a grocery store and those damn Enquirer and World News titles stared at me every work day

Back
Top Bottom