Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

SatansMistress

we're all jaded.
Local time
Today 5:13 AM
Hey there, currently we have alot of females and one male for this roleply it is about to kick off but are in search of males and always accepting new additions.
Thank you,
Mistress

Main Page: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/...oleplay-under-construction.14332/#post-336637
Character Profiles and NPCs https://writerssanctum.com/threads/pagan-routes-characters-and-npcs.14696/
OOC https://writerssanctum.com/threads/pagan-routes-characters-and-npcs.14696/
plotting https://writerssanctum.com/threads/pagan-routes-plot-forum.14697/

Last edited:
Yea sure. Or here doesnt matter this threads meant for brain storming and creation of the rp, that way people can keep up with the ideas.

Cool cool, well, do you have any general ideas on what direction the roleplay should go?

edit: I don't necessarily mean plot, just any very very general ideas

That sounds interesting! What do you consider cliche? (Also, cliche's can be fun if done right!)

SatansMistress,

I must say, love the name. The devil is always in the details. You say coven? I could work my way around the witches den. As an occultist and witch descendant, I could definitely play the part well. You also say simple, what do you mean by simple?

- Jack

SatansMistress,

I must say, love the name. The devil is always in the details. You say coven? I could work my way around the witches den. As an occultist and witch descendant, I could definitely play the part well. You also say simple, what do you mean by simple?

- Jack
Hi Im glad your interested. Ignore that simple comment, we are working on getting some template going for this thread. I love the character your thinking of here is the plan so far.

coven vs coven. want 5 or so people.

a coven based off of bloodline and one based off of recruitment. The recruitment coven could be using unethical means to get young girls and the bloodline coven is losing members to it

The initiation into the recruitment coven could be to kill a witch, hense the loss of bloodline witches.

This is as far as we have gotten with brain storming.

I want to build on this idea and then set up the role play once I've got the people and more of the story but i really want it to be open for people to put there own ideas into it.

Definately! Im going to be putting the Creating the page today today for character profiles, this will be the OOC link. And then I will start on the main story thread.

Im thinking the 5 of us be the seatle coven and we are having to go up against the new coven thats evil and recruiting young witches from our families of bloodline witches. Jack, your character is going to be pretty important, being the older knowlegeable occultist who has sat beside the coven for many years but the twist could be that you are playing both sides in the war between the covens as long as you are cool with playing that part.

If you have a charater already could you please post it so I can work the dynamics of the group out please

SatansMistress,

- Jack
Jack, your character is going to be pretty important, being the older knowlegeable occultist who has sat beside the coven for many years but the twist could be that you are playing both sides in the war between the covens as long as you are cool with playing that part. (the mature character that helps but is slightly diabolical)

Jack, your character is going to be pretty important, being the older knowlegeable occultist who has sat beside the coven for many years but the twist could be that you are playing both sides in the war between the covens as long as you are cool with playing that part. (the mature character that helps but is slightly diabolical)

I like that!! Once I get to the cigar lounge, I will work on a character I have in mind.

- Jack

sounds
I like that!! Once I get to the cigar lounge, I will work on a character I have in mind.

- Jack
more on the idea, his could be the bloodlines ally and go undercover and infiltrate the non-blood coven then thats where playing both fields comes in however you would like. There is a lot of potential drama that could come from this scenario. I'm thinking of a y to connect the non-bloodlines without someone specifically playing a character from that side. I was thinking we all could just throw in the random non-blood characters as the story progresses.

Once all the characters are posted and confirmed the main forum will be created. I will post my character soon, works been pretty busy this week.

Back
Top Bottom