Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
WOW I kept checking to see if anyone posted thinking know one did without seeing that I needed to go to the next page :( In facy I was the one that needed to post all weekend We coulda been sooo much further along XD sorry guys

This seems interesting~ If the RP's still going on, then how do I join?

All right, I'll look into the story and will join the server. Really excited to participate in this RP ~~ Thank you!

So I think my overall plan for my character is that he'll come from a family of witches and warlocks (sort of like an aristocratic, affluent family?) but aren't so trusted by other witches because they have a history of alleged crime and unethical decisions (i.e. taking what they want no matter what it takes, using magic against regular humans, etc.). I also want the families to be known for using either dark magic or magic pertaining to the cosmos.

I also want my character to be chaotic (alignment-wise, that is, he prefers to follow his own set of rules) and chooses to work alone a lot, though he may cause mishap amongst other witches and warlocks.
So sometimes he can be a villain, and other times he can be neutral or would probably help characters out.

Back
Top Bottom