Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Hi everyone sorry for the pause on this!! its still a go! Work just got really busy. Slowing down again will be posting the main thread within next few days.

I'm looking for more people to join my Liphilius RP if ya wanna... it's fantasy..

This definitely has my interest, and in fact methinks I may have a few more plot ideas from past witch/magic RP's that I could definitely see fitting in nicely with everything you've described so far. It would take a bit more tweaking on my end, but I'll send you more details once they've been refined to better fit your ideas.

(Ive integrated the bar and this role play if you want to put magnus into this roleplay would be pretty cool)
I suppose I can make up a CS for Magnus. Not sure how well he would fit in, though suppose a type of magic that only resonates on certain frequencies within the main world could be interesting.

This definitely has my interest, and in fact methinks I may have a few more plot ideas from past witch/magic RP's that I could definitely see fitting in nicely with everything you've described so far. It would take a bit more tweaking on my end, but I'll send you more details once they've been refined to better fit your ideas.
Beautiful sounds good, im really just putting down a setting and a little structure but totally open world concept!

I suppose I can make up a CS for Magnus. Not sure how well he would fit in, though suppose a type of magic that only resonates on certain frequencies within the main world could be interesting.
Doesn't need to be a full time character. i thought he was cool though. Waiting on a few more characters then were going to hit the ground running!

If anybody has any ideas or plots please post them and if someone has an idea of what to call the non-bloodlines please please feel free to share!

Spirit is not online on Discord yet, but she's usually online every day so I should hear back from her tomorrow.

In the meantime, I may have a few possible plot bunnies for you all. ;)

——

First of all, maybe there could be some more nuance and/or politics involved in the bloodline/non-bloodline conflict instead of just making it "bloodline=good, non-bloodline=evil". One of the more famous examples of what I mean might be the Harry Potter series, in which prejudices with respect to blood purity were a major source of conflict, but there are plenty of other ways to go about adding nuance besides that.

For this RP, another possibility might be for non-bloodline witches in general to have been consistently shunned/excluded if not outright persecuted by at least some of the bloodline witch population in the past, to such a degree that the unethical non-bloodline coven in this RP might see themselves not as serial killers hunting down bloodlines but rather as hardcore revolutionaries fighting against what they perceive to be the elitist ruling class among witches.

Or even have a separate entity pitting the bloodlines and the non-bloodlines against each other for their own ends, whatever they may be.

And/Or, since people being murdered will undoubtedly result in the local police/government/media/etc. getting involved in the story to at least some extent, I would also recommend taking into consideration how each of the covens/families will deal with their involvement. Would any of the bloodline families be willing to cooperate with these authorities or even actively fight/investigate alongside them, and/or vice versa? Would the non-bloodlines try to turn the non-witch authorities against the bloodlines? Would any of the bloodline families try to minimize the involvement of the non-witch authorities and try to keep the whole conflict secret from non-witches? And so on and so forth.

Those are my two cents so far, but I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind.

no and
Spirit is not online on Discord yet, but she's usually online every day so I should hear back from her tomorrow.

In the meantime, I may have a few possible plot bunnies for you all. ;)

——

First of all, maybe there could be some more nuance and/or politics involved in the bloodline/non-bloodline conflict instead of just making it "bloodline=good, non-bloodline=evil". One of the more famous examples of what I mean might be the Harry Potter series, in which prejudices with respect to blood purity were a major source of conflict, but there are plenty of other ways to go about adding nuance besides that.

For this RP, another possibility might be for non-bloodline witches in general to have been consistently shunned/excluded if not outright persecuted by at least some of the bloodline witch population in the past, to such a degree that the unethical non-bloodline coven in this RP might see themselves not as serial killers hunting down bloodlines but rather as hardcore revolutionaries fighting against what they perceive to be the elitist ruling class among witches.

Or even have a separate entity pitting the bloodlines and the non-bloodlines against each other for their own ends, whatever they may be.

And/Or, since people being murdered will undoubtedly result in the local police/government/media/etc. getting involved in the story to at least some extent, I would also recommend taking into consideration how each of the covens/families will deal with their involvement. Would any of the bloodline families be willing to cooperate with these authorities or even actively fight/investigate alongside them, and/or vice versa? Would the non-bloodlines try to turn the non-witch authorities against the bloodlines? Would any of the bloodline families try to minimize the involvement of the non-witch authorities and try to keep the whole conflict secret from non-witches? And so on and so forth.

Those are my two cents so far, but I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind.

Love it! Will incorporate into plot page.

Does it have to be a family name or just a title to call themselves?
It doesnt HAVE to be anything. I want everyone to have the freedom to do as they want using the rough skeleton ive put in place. I want to build this role play as a group :)

Back
Top Bottom