Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Is this still open? trying to find a roleplay that fits my tastes to dive into.

Hey everyone, im thinking for some npc characters we need some elders in each of the families. police & fbi (law enforcement) some randoms that reside in the institute. And any others yall come up with :)

I would like to play a male witch, but am not sure where I should fit it as it seems there is a character in each family already. Any suggestions??

I would like to play a male witch, but am not sure where I should fit it as it seems there is a character in each family already. Any suggestions??
I suppose that would depend on whether you want to be a bloodline witch (for whom magic is hereditary), or a non-bloodline witch (who did not inherit any magical abilities by blood but instead learned magic through other means).

For bloodline witches, so far we've each been in charge of creating and managing our own witch families/bloodlines (I control the Lin family, for example), so I assume you can create your own family/bloodline as well if you want. Or if you would rather create a character within a pre-existing family, I imagine you would have to ask the GM and/or the family's creator if it's okay first and/or if there are any details you would need to know about the pre-existing family in question before making a profile.

As for non-bloodline witches, we actually don't have any non-bloodline witches yet, so I would say you're free to go ahead and make a profile for one whenever you're ready. The plot does mention a number of non-bloodline witches murdering bloodline witches for unspecified reasons, so presumably your profile may need to take this into account one way or another, depending on whether or not your character is involved in (or at least knows about) these murders.

Please do. This roleplay is so open ended, I havent really placed any rules or guidelines. DawnsEarlyLight is really good at answering questions faster then me so what ever she says! Haha LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOOOOOW :)

how i am starting it, willow has been kidnapped by the dregs, gotta get her back. and explain the magical world to her.

Hey is everyone okay with our characters knowing each other already or at the least all of them know Freya, it will make i easier to jump into the story I believe.

First post has happened now OPEN

How much info do we need to include for NPC's? A profile, a basic description and/or pic, or just a snippet attached to our profiles like Spirit did with the other Smirnov family members?

What eve you feel would work. Just post in the right page. For charactors and npcs if you want to give them a snippet or whatever just post in there.

For posts. No particular order if you have any suggestions im all open. If your post needs a response from an other player then wait them to post if not then post away :)

I will ask that if something gets posted before or after and it doesnt make sense or line up just go back and edit so that it does. but im winging it! this is my first one ive created o_O

Back
Top Bottom