Sanctum Immigration Roster

Currently reading:
Sanctum Immigration Roster

@JB903 Thanks for leading me here. I didn't even know about this thread.

I'm from DreamRealms, and my username was Luathis as well. :)

Hey there, im from dream realms as well, its been too long that i can not remember the usernames of the people i RPed with im so sorry. If you remember me from my username, i was Domino there as well. Please shoot me a PM, im sure i'll remember you after re-meeting <3

I'm from DreamRealms. Hi to all! I'm looking for a great guy I used to RP with. Aurum is the username he went by (or Tamriel... I also remember a Tamriel but I can't remember if he switched usernames or was a whole other person.... It's been too long!) We did a RP about a dragon who turned my OC into a dragon and my OC changed her name from Faith to Ryoko.

Hi all, I can see that this thread hasn't gotten an update recently, but I figured I would check in some old friends from DR. It's been years now since they closed, but I've actually lost contact with someone I wrote with there and would like to reconnect if the stars align.

I pretty went by Azzner, same as now. I kinda prefer to keep it simple.

I am looking for someone who went by the username, Musesofamisstress (I think she also has the name switched around once upon a time, but that's what it was in DR.)

I know this is a long shot but I kinda can't help myself. I hope everyone's writing is keeping them sane!!

I will toss my hat into this ring as well!

I frequented RPGChat for several years, as well as Shadowmere and a host of other forums that I popped in an out of. Additionally, I roleplayed for many years on Yahoo. If you know a Lord (or Master) Hexias, Amenthor, Rikash The Soulreaper, Master Neverdead, or Atrias then you've found me!

The sheer number of role-players I'd be interested in hearing from again is too massive to list out here. I've kept in contact with some of my favorite partners over the years but there are many I'd love to hear from again. If you are here, lemme know!

:: Takes in a deep breath ::

Okay, a chance in a billion or so, but why not? I'm not from another roleplay site, but did some roleplay via instant messenger back in the day.

JMTO

(this should be enough to recognize me) would give practically anything to once again be able to brainstorm and play with

DONNA

please please please please please please please please please please

My username on Umbra was Mongoose (though most called me Goosie) and I used the same picture as I am currently using of Gef the Talking Mongoose saying "I am a freak".

If my partners find the sanctum, please please please message me! I write all my posts in Google drive and I still have all my last responses saved. I will hold onto them extra tight so we can continue our stories here <3

I too was on Umbra. I got banned for some reason, I have no idea why, so now I'm here. Maybe some of my partners will find me, maybe not. Who knows.

EDIT: Looks like I was un-banned, must have been a mistake. In any case, I'll continue to use both sites.

Last edited:
Hi all I'm a little late to the party but after sites shut down I didn't have the energy to write anymore. I lost a really great rp partner that I can't for the life of me remember their username.

I was in both Guilty Pleasures and Dream Realms but I'm pretty sure that we used to rp in GP. My username should be the same as it was on those sites though.

The rp that we wrote was a MxM romance between a dragon prince and a human that extended to other characters. I remember the prince's name was like Ashlain! Or something along those lines haha..

Even if I can't find them I hope they're doing well.

It has been a few years now since my time on Dream Realms and time has come to try to hunt down previous members. I had the same name on the site and have been hunting for Drk Mistress if she is around the site at all.

Frequented a site called RP.Eliteskills for 7 years. Name was Glows.

Also this is a long shot but I used to RP a lot on Drrr.com - I'm looking for Xavier.

This might be a stretch, but I have frequented RPOL off and on for years, looking for a writing partner from there with the screen name Risky Kisses

Back
Top Bottom