Either Needed Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate crew search!

Currently reading:
Either Needed Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate crew search!

Should I add personality to the character sheet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, yes. definitely still interested! been at work all day, so i'll finish my form when i finally get back home.

Is it going to be a free for all or should we have a set order? I find post orders to be annoying if two characters are trying to go back and forth with one another, as long as the subject is plot that advances the story. Also if someone gets inspired to write a post after someone else's and they have to wait till their turn, they'll have to go back and adjust their post accordingly. I'm not opposed to it either though.

I had an odd idea of running the rp sort of piecemeal, with multiple interleaving threads. Might be a bit hard to pull off and only make sense contemporaneously though. Sort of have a main narrative thread but have side threads for interactions with less than quorum.

Like, the roleplay isn't confined to a single thread that everyone posts in exclusively. Parts of the story might take place in separate dedicated threads.

Like if we need to sideline an interaction in the narrative thread but flesh it out in a separate thread, it solves the problem of how to handle long-winded one-on-one interactions that might otherwise derail or flood the plot-thread.

We are going to have a posting order with the exception to that being if two or more characters were interacting with each other at that time. I'd rather it not be a free for all and the posting have some structure.

I was going to include other related threads when characters interact with each other apart from the rest of the group for whatever reason or for fillers and what not when waiting for another post.

Ah thank you so much for including me this is very exciting!

Write up a character and post it in this thread

Is 9 too much of a crew? 😅😂 Very interested but also busy until Friday. So totally understand If you guys wanted to start it say tonight or tomorrow and I'll skip my turn!

Yeah I am still trying to figure that out. Not good with adverbs and details like that.
You'd use an adjectives for your character sheet if you're describing your character. Adverbs are for your verbs. Like describing the action. You'll definitely need those when you get to writing.

Back
Top Bottom