All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Currently reading:
All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

@Eli-B just checking—you did want a 1 on 1 NPC encounter before everyone's let loose, right? I have something in mind I can produce but I wanted to make sure before I post.

Hey @mochimiri, excellent post! I have to ask though… is the confusion about what to do OOC, or IC?

If it's OOC, then no worries—it's time for Lachlan to demonstrate his magic before the statue!

If it's only IC confusion, well… If it's not too much to ask, I would prefer that Lachlan knows what to do and performs his test in that post. I don't really think having to wait for a reply that is essentially just "here's what you do" is good for anyone, unless you're looking for Mayanka to actually teach him magic right then and there. I can always retcon that Mayanka told him the details about what to do.

Hey @mochimiri, excellent post! I have to ask though… is the confusion about what to do OOC, or IC?

If it's OOC, then no worries—it's time for Lachlan to demonstrate his magic before the statue!

If it's only IC confusion, well… If it's not too much to ask, I would prefer that Lachlan knows what to do and performs his test in that post. I don't really think having to wait for a reply that is essentially just "here's what you do" is good for anyone, unless you're looking for Mayanka to actually teach him magic right then and there. I can always retcon that Mayanka told him the details about what to do.
sorry, I hope that I've made it a bit clearer.

sorry, I hope that I've made it a bit clearer.

No worries! Awesome addition. 😁

Btw @Vasara Glyndark and @ZAlcyoneus , you can expect your replies tomorrow. To prevent a backlog like this in the future I'm gonna try and make at least one or two replies a day.

Soon it will be free for all! I really appreciate all you guys still being interested and sticking with me here. It may seem like I'm being an idiot with time management now but I promise it will be worth it.

No worries! Awesome addition. 😁

Btw @Vasara Glyndark and @ZAlcyoneus , you can expect your replies tomorrow. To prevent a backlog like this in the future I'm gonna try and make at least one or two replies a day.

Soon it will be free for all! I really appreciate all you guys still being interested and sticking with me here. It may seem like I'm being an idiot with time management now but I promise it will be worth it.
You're not an idiot :) you're a word magician

Aaaand promised posts up! I think they're also gonna be a bit shorter from now on so I can reply more readily. More to come tomorrow, so don't hesitate to reply if you haven't already!

And yes, Zylvester asking "what took so long" is my sick idea of a joke. Apologies. 😭

Aaaand promised posts up! I think they're also gonna be a bit shorter from now on so I can reply more readily. More to come tomorrow, so don't hesitate to reply if you haven't already!

And yes, Zylvester asking "what took so long" is my sick idea of a joke. Apologies. 😭
Go Dispatch go! Go Dispatch go!

Genuinely impressed by your ability to pump out high-quality stuff, for real though.

;-; guys you are being way too nice to me I don't deserve it 😭 but thank you! I'll try not to let y'all down

New round of replies coming out soon.

@Eli-B, are you expecting/wanting anything more with YC? If not that's cool, but I do have an illusionist I want to introduce.

Back
Top Bottom