All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Currently reading:
All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Yeah, just wish they would pick up the phone. Call the number and you get a slew of extensions depending on what you are seeking info on and then it's a gamble on so you get a real person or a voicemail.

Yeah, just wish they would pick up the phone. Call the number and you get a slew of extensions depending on what you are seeking info on and then it's a gamble on so you get a real person or a voicemail.
Ah yeah. It would be nice if they would/could. Though it sees like many branches of government have opted for the robo filter which you get to try to push through until ultimately it tells you that there's no one to answer your call and the system boots you out. Or, in your case, sends you to the answering machine.

Yeah. What's sad is this isn't a rural area like my former county. Yet my old hud office in my former county, despite being rural, they always picked up the phone and answered questions.

Yeah. What's sad is this isn't a rural area like my former county. Yet my old hud office in my former county, despite being rural, they always picked up the phone and answered questions.
Yeah :/ hopefully you'll be able to get everything cleared up next week.

Bram has officially separated into the hall of the school so whoever is around is welcome to come on down.

@ZAlcyoneus your character is so fascinating, you've written someone very interesting.

☺️. Ah thank you @Eli-B. I'm glad you enjoyed her. Using my own lore from my wip book series on her limits, magic, and general life so that helps.

Everyone seems to have good characters so far.

hiyaaaa so sorry ive been terribly tired and have limited my responses as of late! ill try to get a response out for Harlow tonight!

While I work on everyone's replies, a question: how do we all feel about character death? I mostly mean for major NPCs, but I'm open to PC deaths if we all think it's cool (this isn't the sort of story where it would happen without the author's permission).

Don't be alarmed—I'm not expecting it to be a common occurrence, but I do want to get the temperature about the idea in general.

I'm rather attacked to my characters so would hate to see Geranium die. NPCs, be as murderous as you want. Make it a bloodbath if you like. Could be interesting plot or storyline…who or what is killing off students and/or teachers? If teachers are invulnerable to death… what are they hiding? Why are students really here? Is a teacher behind the attacks?

Last edited:
I'm rather attacked to my characters so would hate to see Geranium die.

Of course, of course: I wanna make it abundantly clear to everyone that player characters are NOT, from an OOC perspective, in danger of dying unless the player in question thinks it's a good idea. Like I said: bluntly, it's not that kind of roleplay.

NPCs, be as murderous as you want. Make it a bloodbath if you like. Could be interesting plot or storyline…who or what is killing off students and/or teachers? If teachers are invulnerable to death… what are they hiding? Why are students really here? Is a teacher behind the attacks?

Who, what, when, where, why, indeed! I don't think it will be a bloodbath: all the scenarios in my head currently have plenty of buildup and off-ramps. But in the future, maybe you might need to be worried about your friends like Cynas or Terissa…

(Assuming everyone is on the same page with this and nobody objects to it)

Of course, of course: I wanna make it abundantly clear to everyone that player characters are NOT, from an OOC perspective, in danger of dying unless the player in question thinks it's a good idea. Like I said: bluntly, it's not that kind of roleplay.

👍
Who, what, when, where, why, indeed! I don't think it will be a bloodbath: all the scenarios in my head currently have plenty of buildup and off-ramps. But in the future, maybe you might need to be worried about your friends like Cynas or Terissa…

(Assuming everyone is on the same page with this and nobody objects to it)

Sounds interesting regardless.

@mochimiri @Eli-B @Valentine

Alright folks, so I've reached the part of the roleplay that is the most tangled in my tiny, tiny brain: your guys' whole… deal.

(I am not, I repeat, NOT complaining, by the way. I am actually thrilled you guys wanted to start by working together: my lack of attention span is the issue here, not your enthusiasm 😭)

I have two ideas in mind:

1. (Current default) The three of you together have an Encounter with an interesting side-group of students: no spoilers, but thanks to a misunderstanding it doesn't necessarily start off very friendly.

2. Teachers/other NPCs come one-by-one and bring you either to the atrium or the dorms or elsewhere to end the day.

I'm pretty sure one or more of you still needs to be brought to the Atrium, correct? If memory serves me right that's @Valentine and @mochimiri. If we go with option 1, part of the resolution can be the two of you being brought to the Atrium, and @Eli-B can be brought to the dorms/food hall.

And THEN it will be blessed, blessed free-play (with guidance and NPCs provided by me of course).

Let me know what y'all think, and please don't hesitate to correct me if I got something screwed up or forgot about something. If I get no or indifferent answers by midnight tonight, I will go with option 1.

Last edited:
@mochimiri @Eli-B @Valentine

Alright folks, so I've reached the part of the roleplay that is the most tangled in my tiny, tiny brain: your guys' whole… deal.

(I am not, I repeat, NOT complaining, by the way. I am actually thrilled you guys wanted to start by working together: my lack of attention span is the issue here, not your enthusiasm 😭)

I have two ideas in mind:

1. (Current default) The three of you together have an Encounter with an interesting side-group of students: no spoilers, but thanks to a misunderstanding it doesn't necessarily start off very friendly.

2. Teachers/other NPCs come one-by-one and bring you either to the atrium or the dorms or elsewhere to end the day.

I'm pretty sure one or more of you still needs to be brought to the Atrium, correct? If memory serves me right that's @Valentine and @mochimiri. If we go with option 1, part of the resolution can be the two of you being brought to the Atrium, and @Eli-B can be brought to the dorms/food hall.

And THEN it will be blessed, blessed free-play (with guidance and NPCs provided by me of course).

Let me know what y'all think, and please don't hesitate to correct me if I got something screwed up or forgot about something. If I get no or indifferent answers by midnight tonight, I will go with option 1.
I am happy to go to the atrium :) if that's what needs to be done, then I'll travel over there. If Val is online then he can come too :) and then we'll meet Eli at the dorms :)

I can split, that's easy, Bram ain't up to anything of value at the moment, so I am happy to just whip away to wherever.

Back
Top Bottom