All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Currently reading:
All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

While I work on everyone's replies, a question: how do we all feel about character death? I mostly mean for major NPCs, but I'm open to PC deaths if we all think it's cool (this isn't the sort of story where it would happen without the author's permission).

Don't be alarmed—I'm not expecting it to be a common occurrence, but I do want to get the temperature about the idea in general.
im down for some death 😊 LOL let us know if you want us to tackle some NPCS duty too! you're on a damned roll!

I am happy to go to the atrium :) if that's what needs to be done, then I'll travel over there. If Val is online then he can come too :) and then we'll meet Eli at the dorms :)
I can split, that's easy, Bram ain't up to anything of value at the moment, so I am happy to just whip away to wherever.

So, currently leaning towards: head to the Atrium now, save the wacky miniboss squad for later?

im down for some death 😊 LOL let us know if you want us to tackle some NPCS duty too! you're on a damned roll!

Thank you jxs you're being too nice to me 😭

I try to give everyone an NPC or two they can bounce off, which will hopefully make the world feel a bit more full. Haven't quite decided how I feel about PC NPCs, but realistically I'll probably eventually be forced to allow them or to cede control of mine, maybe both. I don't wanna do that quite yet, but if it prevents another multi-week hiatus, well.

Thank you jxs you're being too nice to me 😭

I try to give everyone an NPC or two they can bounce off, which will hopefully make the world feel a bit more full. Haven't quite decided how I feel about PC NPCs, but realistically I'll probably eventually be forced to allow them or to cede control of mine, maybe both. I don't wanna do that quite yet, but if it prevents another multi-week hiatus, well.
you let me know then! im willing to tackle on some of the load for ya 😉

i wish all teachers had this mentality 🙃

Reply is up, Bram is off to do...whatever he gets up to next, hehehe.

For some reason, I am not getting emails or notifications on here about new replies to the in-character thread. I have a huge back log of posts (posts 42-63) that I never knew were there.

The thread is set to notify me.

For some reason, I am not getting emails or notifications on here about new replies to the in-character thread. I have a huge back log of posts (posts 42-63) that I never knew were there.

The thread is set to notify me.
Now you know how I felt after my unplanned break /jkjkjk

Take your time! No rush. We're here to have fun. 😁

Currently no future plans with Geranium after her testing. Likely have her be taken to her apartment on campus. She does have to make an offering to the father in the night.

Out of curiosity, the RP is supposed to open up soon, right? I appreciate the work you've put in so far, Dispatch, but part of me wonders if having to craft such detailed responses for every single participant's posts might be a bit of a heavy burden to continually shoulder? Might scaling that back a bit be helpful? Just a thought.

Hey guys!

…yeah. I may have been overambitious with how much I would be able to control all the NPCs. This is a good thing! It means the roleplay is way more active than I was expecting it to be.

That said, I still do intend on introducing a NPC for the remaining three or so people who still haven't done the test and still want to, before we move on and allow some free writing, so to speak. I'm planning on getting this done today, so stay tuned.

Hey guys!

…yeah. I may have been overambitious with how much I would be able to control all the NPCs. This is a good thing! It means the roleplay is way more active than I was expecting it to be.

That said, I still do intend on introducing a NPC for the remaining three or so people who still haven't done the test and still want to, before we move on and allow some free writing, so to speak. I'm planning on getting this done today, so stay tuned.

Okay, my latest workout destroyed my body so tonight is not happening. I PROMISE I will ignore all else and do this tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom