All The Mystery Island

Currently reading:
All The Mystery Island

You want us to post before your characters reply?
I'm writing my reply as we speak, I will post the order at the top of the post so everyone is aware :D
I think I'm gonna post the order at all times in my posts so there's no misunderstanding

I'm writing my reply as we speak, I will post the order at the top of the post so everyone is aware :D
I think I'm gonna post the order at all times in my posts so there's no misunderstanding
Does Syn's speech sometimes going from italics to normal text signify anything special in how she speaks?

Interesting character Angel! She puts me in mind of one of my stories, where the background is a WW2 alternate history. In this one, Operation Downfall (ground invasion of Japan), the Morgenthau Plan (a controversial plan to deindustrialize and potentially starve out postwar Germany) and Operation Unthinkable (immediate war with the USSR after Axis defeat) ALL happen—near misses that would have been disasters in our world if they were ever carried out. Together, it turns basically the most obvious good vs evil conflict in history into a brutal apocalypse, and America basically winds up losing its mind and soul in the process. I'd bet the regime Chaton is up against is not dissimilar to what that Alternate US turns into…

How do you think we should introduce her? Is she going to pop in right as night falls?

Back
Top Bottom