All The Mystery Island

Currently reading:
All The Mystery Island

No worries, first rounds always take a while from my experience.

we could go for another round or 2 rounds from now on with 'getting to know each other' posts before the first GM event. I enjoyed the entries all of you provided a lot :D
It all depends on how much interactions happens between each other, we can go for some 'Sidequests' for each of you, if you have a idea

The time is daytime currently, after two rounds, I will set up the first night-event.

didn't you played a role already from the first take? If you play a different character than before just let me know :)
Crap, forgot about it. Will resume the character from the first take if it's ok. :)

Crap, forgot about it. Will resume the character from the first take if it's ok. :)
Just make sure to upload your character sheet into the character sheet thread first :) I'll sneak you into the island back from where we left off in the next GM post

Oh by the way, big GM post coming up next when everyone posted :p Not gonna spoil anything but Some "glitches in the matrix" might happen after the sun rises :D

@SynfulDesire - Any chance you could update the posting order in the game thread? I think it might be my turn, but I'm not certain and don't want to step on any toes. 😊
I planned on adding a fitting posting order for this next round since it is a GM post next. Everyone will definetly have some prompts to go after. I also gonna try to see that everyone is having time to interact otherwise. Just need to make a map now to have every players position set 😅 afterwards it will be a free-for-all again, depending on the replies tho, if certain actions are done it might be that I let that person(s) have to post first.
Makes things easier for what is to come.

Hope that explains things for now. Usually it is free-for-all but on certain points there needs to be a posting order. Like leading one person after another into the house instead of all at once :D

Also, Monster village is off limits during nights. It would be completely impossible to survive that. Not even LP could take them all on (she tried tho)

as for @TheDovah, you will get a part in the GM post that helps you get a introduction in :)

The night will be going on for a while tho, which leads me to explain some more about the Huts.

The huts are a safe haven as you all know by now, the front row of huts might have scratches but nothing serious. No monsters are able to set foot on the wood however. Each hut (one per player) is around 3x3m (9x9 feet) and have a certain player specific personality to it. Each hut has a living-/bedroom and a bathroom. The first hut entered by whoever goes first, kinda magically recieves the ownership, decoration and furniture are exacly as the players average belongings would look like. The bed you had in your castle? It is in that hut now, just smaller and fitting. HOWEVER! No items are able to be taken outside of the huts, they would simply disappear and re-appear in the hut. The huts are resembling the personality of the characters and there lifes, some might have little trinkets or pictures! Feel free to tell something about it and invite others :D

@Radio Man Since drew entered the hut first, would you describe the room?

I need to clarify, the sudden snap for LP goes for everyone else. Everything blackouts for each one while they do whatever they do. I described it as "waking up" and that is pretty much what it would be like inside of that room. Feel free to include the part of what character was doing before the sudden blackout aswell as what you do inside of that new room. It's pretty much an escape room you're playing now 🤷‍♀️

ps: no posting order for now, just trying to figure out what is going on and how to get out :D

May not be able to respond until sunday. Just busy with work, life.
That's completely fine :)

If you guys need more description of the room or the "waking up" feeling just let me know. Don't want to cause more confusion that what is going on right now. But wouldn't be a mystery if there wouldn't be confusion, huh?
😅

Back
Top Bottom