All The Mystery Island

Currently reading:
All The Mystery Island

Alright I finally managed to read through all of the last rounds input!

Everyone is confused and reached the point of completely not knowing what is going on? Perfect!

I'll be making the part 2 of the GM post in the next few hours. I'll need some information on each of the characters Homeworld now. Just a few sentences to get to know what each of the characters usually do, eat, drink or how they lived there life's. Doesn't need to be a whole novel, just a bit of information of the everyday life of your character, I'll pick up the rest from those great sheets all of you have made <3

Information for each part of the post

The walls fall apart and the traincar they are on, is a container-railcar, flat and allows for having something like a room on it. The room is gone quickly tho and the group stands there in the open, desert and wasteland everywhere!

LP's memory is just that, a memory. Objects can be touched but have no effect, characters are like ghosts :D

LP is left behind since she ran away from the group, this teleportations therefore are only taking people in close proximity

Syn gets fucked but the minotaur can't see the group since he is just a memory from Syn, not because he's busy fucking around

Alright, these spoiler are to be read after you read the original post.

Alright I finally managed to read through all of the last rounds input!

Everyone is confused and reached the point of completely not knowing what is going on? Perfect!

I'll be making the part 2 of the GM post in the next few hours. I'll need some information on each of the characters Homeworld now. Just a few sentences to get to know what each of the characters usually do, eat, drink or how they lived there life's. Doesn't need to be a whole novel, just a bit of information of the everyday life of your character, I'll pick up the rest from those great sheets all of you have made <3

Very good post. I don't suppose it's possible for Kim to run up and hit the Minotaur King with a flying kick? lol

As for info on Kemoda's homeworld/life. Kemoda does a couple of things with her time. Kemoda spends her days either working out/honing her weapon skills for cage matches. Occasionally she has to move to a different town, and when she does she takes up work as a caravan guard to earn some money as she travels. Occasionally, she will encounter her friend Mark, who will hire her for a job adventuring. Being hired muscle for exploring abandoned dungeons and ruins for treasure, or slaying some beast thats threatening a town. Kemoda spends her evenings and nights in cage matches. Even though she knows she should be saving money to pay off her debt, Kim can't seem to stop herself from going to the bar and consorting with prostitutes. Kemoda tends to live on the road, living from tavern to tavern with no real home. Her parents do own a small farm, but it is in a far off land. She's not too picky with her food. Kemoda, like many orcs, can't really taste things. She also doesn't need high quality food to maintain herself. No point in buying expensive food and drink if she can't enjoy it. Kemoda likes hard liquor, the heavier dwarven stuff being her favorite.

This good, or would u like more?

I don't suppose it's possible for Kim to run up and hit the Minotaur King with a flying kick? lol
That would end with Kim making a leap towards the ground, sadly, as cool as it would be. Syn is practically stuck in her own memory just like the rest. But Syn could be touched. Imagine youd be some kind of ghost lurking.

This good, or would u like more?
perfect!

I loved this reply Syn! It was really good! A lot of character information and I enjoyed to read it a lot! Though you also broke my heart with LP's story 🥹

I have a Question! Does everyone get back to the huts, or do we go back to the game room with bird pictures? Or somewhere else? Or do we stay in the room?

I loved this reply Syn! It was really good! A lot of character information and I enjoyed to read it a lot! Though you also broke my heart with LP's story 🥹

I have a Question! Does everyone get back to the huts, or do we go back to the game room with bird pictures? Or somewhere else? Or do we stay in the room?
The current plan is to have the world glitch out before going back to "normal"

The whole round needed to be split in several parts in order to function properly and give enough time to actually interact and not jump from point A to point B as we started out with. Hopefully this technique works well cause I've got some big plans for the next few parts of said round. Nothing you guys need to worry about tho. But what I can say is that the objects and structures of your characters worlds are information I need to sculpt the island a bit more. Right now the island has the huts, the bar, a temple and a monstervillage and a larger mountain. Also that allows me to add in monsters or weapons from your worlds :D

So is everyone's replies supposed to be going through each other's memories from their worlds at this point in the RP? Or was it just something for LP and Syn?

So... It's a lot LOL. I named each section to help you navigate :3.
I had also missed a reply round, so had to catch up on that. The first 2 chapters are about that.
The last 3 are about Syn's reply. ✨

Back
Top Bottom