Group RP Way of the Wicked Characters

Currently reading:
Group RP Way of the Wicked Characters

......I don't see shit do i

I didn't see this before Zan, sorry for missing it.

Aliha doesn't see anything more than what I described. But there's also no real place for anything other than a secret door to be hidden. (There's not a secret door.)

That's not really much different than your passive. No more info. That door probably leads into the barracks.

Yup. It'll be a new stealth roll. And for that one, just tell me your intentions and roll, but don't post IC yet. It could be a situation where you quietly open the door and see something that changes what you might have done. I'll give you an IC post that will properly set the scene for you.

Well I was gonna enter the room quietly and take out the sleeping guard, all while making sure the rest of the room was empty as well...

Stealth roll please.

am I able to just sneak up behind the guards and kill them while they play chess, no rolls needed? or... maybe it would be best that I killed the sleeping guards first since the waking guards don't see me?

The guards playing chess will probably notice if a prisoner starts creeping around and murdering people inside the room they're in. /Especially/ if you creep up to murder them. Aliha suspects she could kill a couple of people the furthest from the players without being noticed, but if anything went wrong....

And to be specific, nah, you can't sneak up and automatically murder conscious people without rolls, even if they're distracted.

Also to clarify, the guards in the hallway would also be right on the other side of the wall from the barracks, and there's a door that leads into the hallway in both the barracks and the mess hall. If a noisy fight broke out in the barracks, it would alert the guards in the hall.

There isn't a signal horn that you see in the barracks.

Back
Top Bottom