Group RP A New World Order (OOC) (OPEN FOR 1-2 MORE)

Currently reading:
Group RP A New World Order (OOC) (OPEN FOR 1-2 MORE)

I use Live, so... Haha.

Oh, if you're fine just moving on with the three of us for now then that's fine. I just wasn't sure how actively we were looking.

perhaps is exciting!
writer's block hits me more often than not, so no worries; wish it was less of a thing though ofc

i saw that thread too, haha. i use protonmail; didn't get one or two notifs i should have received due to a server issue at the time, but otherwise the schedule seems to fit with morgan's hunch that email frequency is tied to viewing notifications on-site. it's all good to know going forward, so thanks to both of you

i don't mind casually looking : )

I am sometimes horrible at replying OOC, apologies! (It's akin to texting, and I am bad at that, too; forgetful and easily distracted)

Casually looking for now it is!

I'd like to wrap up the current scene in the next couple/few posts and move onto something else, so we're not lingering too long. I was going to just naturally see how it plays out, but thought it might be better if I put scenarios out there, so we're all on the same page as far as what we want to come next and go from there. (Other suggestions welcome, of course!)

A couple ideas:
a.) Despite Shane's arrival to help them, they could still all be captured. Could have interrogations ensue, or whatever, and/or they can manage an escape on their own or possibly with Umbra's assistance.
b.) Shane could take Renata "hostage" and perhaps even Ereka, likewise, could threaten Tracy now that her powers are subdued, using them as bargaining chips for Jonathan's and their release. Since Syl apparently knows Renata on some level, and Tracy is a valuable member with her abilities, I don't think he would go for risking them. (Though not sure about Reed's reaction)

no worries, the ooc's not going anywhere! i'm marginally better about replying online, but i'm pretty inconsistent with my texting so i get it lol

i figured we were gunning for wrapping this up soon, yeah. i'm always down to discuss scenarios. i think both ideas are viable; the former would probably be more effective with furthering an anti-eclipse sentiment among the neutral characters (especially if umbra shows up; might need to rustle up a character for that lol), but the latter sounds pretty fun.

on that note, emotionally reed wouldn't mind risking (or possibly even sacrificing) either/both of those two, but he also should/does know better. so he'd probably reluctantly stand down, but i doubt it'll be hard to justify a different response if preferred

also, on the subject of umbra, how are we planning on handling cassius moving forward? since he's the sole umbra character the group's encountered so far

Hey, I'm still alive. Not sure if I'll get to writing something before the weekend, but I didn't want to disappear without a word. Been dealing with some illness and haven't been up to doing much, sorry about that.

@Wolf Morgan has some Umbra chars that we discussed and he said he'd want to introduce when the time comes, so that could be an option. If Syl takes a back seat for a little while, I'd also be fine with bringing in an Umbra char as well if needed. (I don't like exceeding 3 chars at once. In hindsight, I sort of regret bringing in my brother/sister duo, lol)

Just wanted to put out some feelers for how we wanted this to go. If they do all get away, I was thinking of Cassius's earlier tip that the graveyard they've been hunkering down at has a way out of the city. They could encounter Umbra at that point, too, and be taken into their custody.

@weemanv1 Thanks for checking in, Morgan~
I've been dealing with a mild illness myself. Though mine seems to be in flu-limbo and can't figure out if it's going to full-on hit me or go away.

Last edited:
hey, i hope both of you get better soon!

i did assume morgan had some umbra characters given jonathon's backstory, so that is an option.
as far as active characters go, i personally don't have much in the way of quantitative preferences but 3 seems like a solid number. (fwiw, i really enjoy the brother/sister duo and their responses)

the more you expand on that idea the more i really like it; gonna rein myself in though since morgan still needs a chance to weigh in, haha

Yeah, I just find anything beyond 3 seems to get a little hectic! Glad you enjoy their responses, though. x)

I'm liking the idea of it, too, but would like - *POKES MORGAN WITH STICK* - Morgan's input as well and we can go from there. 0 : - )

Hey, I'm okay with them getting away. Someone will probably have to help Jonathon, Haha.

I'm also sorry about being so inactive. I gave Wolf the go ahead to let you know I haven't been too well off lately. I suffer from anxiety and it's been particularly bad for the past week and a half. Makes it hard to function.

Hey! I compleeetelyyy understand, anxiety is a bitch. Take as much time as you need; your health comes first.

I hope my previous post didn't offend and that you don't feel pressured - I really meant it lightheartedly. :c

No no, it didn't. I needed to say something and not leave you all hanging.

So I did just have a thought if you two want to move forward. You could have Jonathon captured for now. I should be able to provide an update of where I'm at this weekend; probably Saturday afternoon.

@weemanv1 I appreciate the thought. How about for the next couple of posts for now and see what happens? If @Wolf is on board with that, too.

@Imnosaint Hi! Can you fill up the character sheet in the first post? This will give us a feel for your writing, your character, and character's abilities to ensure a good fit.

if you're both comfortable, then i don't mind handling the roleplay like that
also wishing you well for the weekend, morgan

&& hey, potential joiner : )

Yeah, feel free to go ahead for a couple of posts and I'll let you know if I can jump back in sometimes this week or next. It shouldn't be super busy and then next week I have a couple of days off so I should hopefully be able to find time.

Alrighty, I'll try and come up with a post in the next couple days.

Hope things are going okay/have improved, Morgan!

Posted for Shane, but decided I'd let Syl and Ereka sit out for a post!

trading you renata then!
edit: also, have a tiny a little bit for reed to get him moving; wanted to push him towards tracy/ereka this reply but my brain's a bit fried, so he'll probably show up there next reply

Last edited:
Hope Shane's was okay. e-e If it was too much and I should rework it, let me know, of course.

Syl's in observation mode again for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom