Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

Currently reading:
Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

You're trying your best. People are stupid.

And damn. When I worked in a kitchen at a retirement home, they failed the inspection and the health department said that he will be back the next day and the things he pointed out better be fixed by the time he comes back.

Yeah. That is all I can do. And if jfs takes away my food stamps then all well.

So, I am just going to quit when I get my pay. Gotta find out when that is. It's not good for my mental health at all. Rally stresses me out and I am not happy there. I am glad, at least, that I tried and can have the experience to put on my resume. As well as lasting 2 weeks.

Wow. That should be even more important, food safety when faking with children and elderly.

At least you know what your limits are and what you need. Experience is always good to add onto your resume.

Just gotta say I love the fact that Lucy is being referred to as a pet 🤣

She is a character idea I've had ever since this rp idea came to mind and not once did I ever think she'd be referred to as a pet!!!! 😆

Just got home. No work until Tuesday. Not sure when I get paid. Monday will be mobile 4 hours. They will be putting down barrier for pests in adjoining unit so going to grandmom's on Monday.

There's been a lot of tension between my mother-in-law, her neighbor to the south, and a friend of ours that lives to the east. And the neighbors to the south had a dog get loose and kill and injure a bunch of our friend's goats and sheep. Then found out that the south neighbors were also trespassing through a hole in the fence on my mother-in-law's place. Our friend was asked to get pictures of the city alleyway that the neighbors were using as their personal trash dump, but she was scared to do it. Afraid she'd get shot, so I went over and took the pictures for her and gave my statement to her about the dog she shot in defense of her remaining goats. Because that dog had charged at me and my doggo before and the only reason it didn't make it through the fence was that its owner flew out the door to snatch it up. If it had made it through the fence it would have been killed right then and there, because my husband would have shot it. At first, the city wasn't going to do anything about it, and then they got dirt on the neighbor and asked our friend to fully proceed with charges. *Shrugs* I don't even care about the trash or the city's alleyway, I just want our friend to get the compensation for her goats and sheep that were killed. Because some of the goats that got killed were Golden Guernseys, and they weren't cheap.

Jeeze. I'm sorry about the livestock. Hope your friend gets the compensation needed.

There's been a lot of tension between my mother-in-law, her neighbor to the south, and a friend of ours that lives to the east. And the neighbors to the south had a dog get loose and kill and injure a bunch of our friend's goats and sheep. Then found out that the south neighbors were also trespassing through a hole in the fence on my mother-in-law's place. Our friend was asked to get pictures of the city alleyway that the neighbors were using as their personal trash dump, but she was scared to do it. Afraid she'd get shot, so I went over and took the pictures for her and gave my statement to her about the dog she shot in defense of her remaining goats. Because that dog had charged at me and my doggo before and the only reason it didn't make it through the fence was that its owner flew out the door to snatch it up. If it had made it through the fence it would have been killed right then and there, because my husband would have shot it. At first, the city wasn't going to do anything about it, and then they got dirt on the neighbor and asked our friend to fully proceed with charges. *Shrugs* I don't even care about the trash or the city's alleyway, I just want our friend to get the compensation for her goats and sheep that were killed. Because some of the goats that got killed were Golden Guernseys, and they weren't cheap.
Ouch... that's-that's a tense situation. I'm sorry to hear that so much trouble is brewing between your mother-in-law, friend and neighboors - it's a wonder that the owner didn't get attacked by the dog if it was this agressive towards others. Mistreated perhaps? Ahh, I can't tell, but it sounds bad.

Dog shot in defence? Well, it was bound to happen at some point if it behaved like that.

City wasn't going to do anything about it? Really? They'd just leave this problem as is? That's just... crazy, but at least they are doing something now - that's a good thing.

Putting that aside, I hope your friend gets the compensation for the loss, and that there will be no more neighboors with crazy agressive animals.

My friend did try shooing the dog away at first, but it growled at her and started heading for her. And yes, these people have mistreated their dogs to no end and it pisses me off cuz I've called it in and nothing got done!!! They would leave their dogs out in this tiny pin with no food, water, or shelter in all manner of weather... ha...if I could have taken them in I would have maybe then all this wouldn't have gone down.

Also, I live in a tiny town, where the City won't do anything for anyone unless it benefits them. -_- I hate this town, but I've lived here my whole life....really would love to move away, but gotta stay here to help take care of my mother-in-law.

Small side note you okay with Lucy barging in on Damion and Sybil XD @PocketWorms @ZAlcyoneus

Sorry for not posting yet you guys, crazy day at work. Hoping to get it up tonight!

Back
Top Bottom