Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

The morons are sent to test us and require some breed of saintly patience

Raising a sprog paves the way for a brighter future.

Kudos. Hope you both hang onto your sanity.

I lost my sanity years ago. 8/10/2005 to be precise, the day I was hired. I would say the date I applied but I don't know that exact date.

I can never remember dates. If I didn't write my stuff down I would never remember anything lol.

I was speaking more in case of the arls men attacking us or not allowing us through or trying to arrest us type thing.

I wrote Travis interpreting it as a potential darkspawn attack because the suggestion implied that could be the case in light of recent events. Him misinterpreting the plan presents an opportunity for a back and forth and more character development the way I see it.

Besides, fuck ups are funny. :)

I am disappointed no one took the opportunity to respond to Vasara talking about burning bridges.

I wrote Travis interpreting it as a potential darkspawn attack because the suggestion implied that could be the case in light of recent events. Him misinterpreting the plan presents an opportunity for a back and forth and more character development the way I see it.

Besides, fuck ups are funny. :)
Fair enough!

Someone said something about burning bridges as in the metaphor. Vasara took it literally and suggested not doing that unless to stop the advancement of the darkspawn.

Someone said something about burning bridges as in the metaphor. Vasara took it literally and suggested not doing that unless to stop the advancement of the darkspawn.
Ope. I will definitely try to mention that then.

I will post more often tomorrow. I worked yesterday and today. First time back to working in over a year. I have tomorrow off though!

Let's resue Wednesday then for sure. I work again tomorrow and I ended up having to watch kids all day for my partner's sister. So I am exhausted.

Some stuff has happened with my court things. So I will be back to posting this Sunday.

I posted guys! I do apologize. I took a bit of a vacation over the weekend and right before that I had some child custody stuff for court I was taking care of. But I am back now and ready to rumble!

@Zepharius only two people were arguing, Travis and Marian. The last time Vasara spoke was about not burning bridges and suggested beheading the Arls.

Having a hard time remembering the layout of redcliff. So just double checking here. The town itself is by a cliffs edge where a bridge leads up onto a crested hill across the chasm into the castle right?

Back
Top Bottom