Either Needed Dragon Age Rp![More Needed!]

Currently reading:
Either Needed Dragon Age Rp![More Needed!]

Honestly, if you've sunk a bunch of hours into Inquisition and you feel like watching a bit of gameplay from the initial Ostagar setting of DAO (which, especially if you listen to the ambient dialogue) explains the basics of blights, darkspawn and grey wardens) then you'd probably be fine considering this is an alternate universe plot without the canon characters. And you could always shoot me a pm of you get lost on something. But I get if it's a comfort level thing! Don't let me persuade you if you're not feeling it ^^
Well I will hit you up with my character concept before I commit to see if it would work in the universe. Thanks!

Just wanted to note that I really, really want to play a circle mage. Hope that's ok with everyone!

Here is the character skeleton!

@WiztheWraith I would agree with Annix honestly. All you need is a bit of information on what the blight is, the grey wardens do, and what darkspawn are. All very easily googable or watchable things that should only take about 5 minutes or so. But no pressure whatsoever. I just appreciate you commenting in the first place.

Human female rogue... or male human circle mage / apostate. I'm torn.

Human female rogue... or male human circle mage / apostate. I'm torn.
If it helps you be less torn, a human rogue or an apostate choice (as opposed to a circle mage) would help avoid possible conflict/messiness with the initial post I'm currently typing away at ^^

I hope my intro post isn't too long! I will try to shorten the subsequent ones, I just really wanted to set her character with this initial post.

I hope my intro post isn't too long! I will try to shorten the subsequent ones, I just really wanted to set her character with this initial post.
I will be posting my opening tomorrow! I just assume everyone's first post will always be long lol.

I'll be posting either Sunday or Monday! I have a very busy weekend that is drowning me.

Read the first post of the game. A question came to mind.

If The Warden was never found then Alistair and Duncan are all dead who is going to kill the Archdemon? A Grey Warden is required for that. None of the characters so far are Grey Wardens.

Also since the game takes place during the Fifth Blight I changed the following:
9:34 Dragon: The spell used to turn Vasara into a living statue was dependent upon the bloodline of every mage responsible continuing to go on. She was freed when the last descendent died without an heir.

It now reads 9:30 Dragon instead.

Read the first post of the game. A question came to mind.

If The Warden was never found then Alistair and Duncan are all dead who is going to kill the Archdemon? A Grey Warden is required for that. None of the characters so far are Grey Wardens.
Shiva's first post she consumed blood from the ogre. It caused her to go unconscious. She is the grey warden without really knowing it. It's gonna be incorporated in a bit later.

Back
Top Bottom