Either Needed Dragon Age Rp![More Needed!]

Currently reading:
Either Needed Dragon Age Rp![More Needed!]

So we are changing the lore a bit on that then. I tried that years ago, everyone else gave me a huge amount of shit for it. Apparently to them, I was committing the gravest of sins like shitting on the Pope's robes or something.

Would it be possible to play a second character?

So we are changing the lore a bit on that then. I tried that years ago, everyone else gave me a huge amount of shit for it. Apparently to them, I was committing the gravest of sins like shitting on the Pope's robes or something.

Second character would be fine! She bit the ogre to try to get it to let her go.

Shiva's first post she consumed blood from the ogre. It caused her to go unconscious. She is the grey warden without really knowing it. It's gonna be incorporated in a bit later.

Yeah, we had passed around the idea earlier that it could be fun to go into the fifth blight with no insider Grey Warden knowledge and muddle out how to defeat the archedemon just like the very first Grey Wardens would have had to do.

Shiva is our failsafe haha… also Morrigan is possibly alive in this alternate universe, so if we need an easy way to nudge the characters in the right direction, Morrigan does have knowledge of how the archdemon is defeated so there's always that option

Regarding lore: I mean… maybe a little? Haha. I like to think of it as more of us being flexible in a way that could reasonably coexist with the existing universe. Maybe a drop of archdemon blood isn't absolutely crucial to make a grey warden. We're kinda just assuming there were a set of conditions on the battlefield that produced a grey warden without it.

I can appreciate the purist approach to lore though lol.

@Fenn Still coming to join? Just wondering if we should wait for you to get in and post or start moving forward until you're ready.

I threw another post on but should still be just as easy for Fenn to join in when he's ready

Any spaces left?
I'll try and read through the rest of the thread later to see all the hubbub bubbuh
Yes there is! Not much has happened yet to be completely honest and I am more than happy to give you a rundown if needed! Feel free to post u character.

I have tons of ideas for a few rp's I would love to run. For all of them I would prefer around 3-5 people for as I think it would make it the most interesting in each case. The ideas I have are gonna be listed down below. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and we can set up the most popular of them!

1. A tale set in the world of dragon age during any era of game or in a fresh idea we make ourselves.

2. In the world of Eragon after Eragon sets out to the far island. We are the new race of Dragon Riders.

3. I think it would be cool to do an rp based off the elder scrolls series. Lots of choices and places to discover and things to do.

4. Last would be an rp based off Fable. During the first period of the game where the guild is still intact far before the fall. A new world that has us follow a different storyline with memorable characters from the game.
If you want to do Elder Scrolls or Fable as well or later I am down with that as well.

1 or 3 would be right up my particular alley. You still recruiting?
We are doing origins with a different storyline! In this world, the original warden never went through the ceremony and duncan dies in ostagar.

Back
Top Bottom