Either Needed Dragon Age Rp![More Needed!]

Currently reading:
Either Needed Dragon Age Rp![More Needed!]

Read the character background. I enjoyed the twist you threw in on the human noble story with the pregnancy. Good stuff.

I'm sure Zepharius will be cool with you joining.

@Mister Scarecrow what happened to the kid? Was it born yet? If so was it at the castle when the Howe's attacked?

Marian has no use nor respect for royalty, teyrnirs, etc but if he mentions wanting to kill Howe and she will be instantly on his side.

Hi, if you're still looking I'd love to join. Not sure about the process here on this site (You're my first roleplay on here!) but Dragon Age has been something I've loved forever!

Hi, if you're still looking I'd love to join. Not sure about the process here on this site (You're my first roleplay on here!) but Dragon Age has been something I've loved forever!
Join the character thread at the beginning of this thread and throw a character down! We definitely need more people!

Hit me up with a dm if you want to join up and I will let you know where the story is so far.

At the moment, we are basing it off the original Dragon Age Origins game with a twist. Original warden was never found, Duncan was never able to get the ceremony done, Alistair was never chosen, and it's a new party that does the entire adventure.

I was under the impression that Alistair died with Duncan at Ostagarr.

So we could meet Alistair at the Circle Tower then.
We never really ran into him while at Ostagar I don't think. I wasn't sure if we wanted to leave him open or just not an option. I am okay with either!

Join the character thread at the beginning of this thread and throw a character down! We definitely need more people!

Hit me up with a dm if you want to join up and I will let you know where the story is so far.

At the moment, we are basing it off the original Dragon Age Origins game with a twist. Original warden was never found, Duncan was never able to get the ceremony done, Alistair was never chosen, and it's a new party that does the entire adventure.
Similar situation to Zepharius, do we juts post up a character concept in character thread and wait to see if approved or not? also is there a thread with character building rules etc. Apologies, first day here and not familiar with navigating this site yet :(

Similar situation to Zepharius, do we juts post up a character concept in character thread and wait to see if approved or not? also is there a thread with character building rules etc. Apologies, first day here and not familiar with navigating this site yet :(
No rules besides try not to god mod yourself you know? If you want different abilities or powers I don't really care. First page is a link to the character thread where you can post up and I can look at your character.

Is this still open to newcomers? I'm still writing out my Avvar character - Blah! God damn overtime left me with little headspace to write these past few weeks.

Is this still open to newcomers? I'm still writing out my Avvar character - Blah! God damn overtime left me with little headspace to write these past few weeks.
Are you still wanting to join? Now would be a good time to come into the story!

Back
Top Bottom