Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in with the group. New posts coming up tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a good week.

@TheDovah how's that character coming along sir or madam? Have any questions you need answering?
Dealing with an injury caused by an accident at the moment but hopefully, tomorrow, I can focus my rather frustrated energies into it.

Any restrictions? Aside from the usual no god characters, no Archmage, Harbingers, head of guilds etc..

The guidelines for the character creation give your character 14 (i think) points to put into skills (1 being novice- 4 being expert, no master level) any race is fine, vampires and werewolves are allowed. Starting equipment should be reasonable (no daedric/dragon bone stuff).

It's explained further at the start of the thread, but you get a lot of freedom of creation. The Circle of Blades takes all comers.

@TheDovah Your character sheet looks good but i'd scratch the part with the babies. I don't think that's cool with the general site rules but im not 100% certain.

Yay! Does the zoidberg I best read ze thread. TO THE... oh, a shiny. Oh, another shiny, another shiny.... gets trapped in a box

@Archon of the Black Heart great post. Perfectly happy with it. Good job bud.

@TheDovah great character. Perfectly happy with it. Good job bud. I'll write some action involving the main body of the Blades after my next post so you can jump in.

Yay! Shame that the art of the most dangerous techique isn't allowed. Many have tried it but a few are masters of it. The legendary ROLY POLY!

I was talking about achievements in game. But having your games stolen is pretty damn annoying i guess. Luckily that never happened to me.

I'll try to get a post in over the next day or two ladies and gents. I'm sick at the moment. Thought I could avoid this cold that's going around, but my family, friends and co-workers are so generous they gave it to me as a present.

:( I'm dealing with a lot of phlegm right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom