Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't kick the chicken or a fisherman will lead a NPC mob to murder you

@Rothwell I had a character planned for the siege of whiterun that was supposed to give some character development to Corellius. Without him there, is it possible to have the circle take them as a prisoner?

Tis a lot of exposition but the siege? I am looking forward to it. Are Hollywood Tactics in play or full on Tactical combat? If it's the latter, Dons centurion helmet that he wishes, he owned UNLEASH OBLIVION!

Tis a lot of exposition but the siege? I am looking forward to it. Are Hollywood Tactics in play or full on Tactical combat? If it's the latter, Dons centurion helmet that he wishes, he owned UNLEASH OBLIVION!
I dont have any particular preference. Although I am drawing a lot of inspiration for this story from Beserk Golden Age.

So siege tactics, heroic combats, duels, chaos etc. Have fun with it.

You do realise, I'm gonna to abuse the shit out of this and introduce certain wrestling moves. I mean, who hasn't wanted to chokeslam a guard from the walls of whiterun? Or superkick a guard in the face or give a guard the FU?

That family is dead.

Won't do a response until next post as it wouldn't be enough. Likely would be a few lines and that's about it.

Sort of new, am I watching the right thread? The one I introduced myself in, correct?

I just realised something. I could have Kajiri be a warrior that heavily uses the telekineses spell and basically be a Skyrim jedi. >.<. Or Darth Vader approach. Guess, sheer brutality is the way to go.

As long as your character has at least adept level (3 points) in alteration that shouldn't be an issue. Just bear in mind even with the cost reducing perk it costs a MONSTROUS amount of magicka to cast.

Accepting that starting characters would be around the level 30 mark (does that seem right?) even a proficient mage wouldn't be able to use it for more than a few seconds without needing to wait for their magicka to recharge.

I know, it a Oh darn it, I could have done it, moment.

The seige shall be fun! Let the bodies hit the floooooooooooooooor!

As long as your character has at least adept level (3 points) in alteration that shouldn't be an issue. Just bear in mind even with the cost reducing perk it costs a MONSTROUS amount of magicka to cast.

Accepting that starting characters would be around the level 30 mark (does that seem right?) even a proficient mage wouldn't be able to use it for more than a few seconds without needing to wait for their magicka to recharge.
We are still waiting for the scouting party, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom