Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vasara Glyndark Two months sounds like an awesome amount of time but this isn't the first time i'm getting them and trust me, three weeks in youre ready to hit your head against a wall repeatedly.
I would go at least two places for the first month if I had two months off. Maybe three. With a stop home between each one to do laundry.

The second month would be catching up on shit around the house.

None of that would ever happen. I'd never get two months off until I retire. Plus my three oldest cats won't eat when boarded. My youngest don't know about him, he's never been boarded. I don't trust any human enough to give them access to the house to care for the cats while away.

Just checking in. Tbh, I've been wiped out lately, but I've finally got a reduced workload this month so I'll be able to post more often. I'm enjoying the direction we're going in in Skyrim.

In other news, at the end of the month I'll be recording a voice-reel and applying to get on the books of a Manchester based agency. Hopefully you'll be hearing me in something in the future!

Well, yesterday I got my audioreel done at the studio. Once it's completed I'll be able to apply. By the sounds of things they really liked what i did.

Just checking in to let you know I'll be making a round of posts tomorrow. How's everyone's week going?

Then let's hope this works out for you.

I haven't done much aside from working and renovating my new apartment.

I'm thinking a good way to resolve the Nordic ruin situation would be a ramped up version of the final undead fight at the end of the dungeon. Perhaps upon the Imperials finding the crown it triggers a domino run of coffins falling open, and the Circle of Blades can arrive to find a scene of total chaos?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Yeah i had pretty much the same idea. Utter chaos due to the draugr numbers as well as lore accurate shouting from king Borgas.

Groovy. Also, a question. If you had to nominate one of the Circle of Blades to die, either in the Crown party or the main body of the band, who would it be?

Just hypothetically.

<Insert person here> takes a random arrow to the knee but it is poisoned and dies.

You didn't ask how, I didn't want to nominate someone so I suggested how instead.

As of now? Doesn't matter. There's little to no real emotional connection to any characters yet. So there wouldn't be any kind of impact on us. That would require more interaction between the characters.

@TheDovah go ahead bud. The Circle of Blades is a mercenary band which literally has dozens of unnamed members as of now. Which basically means if you create a character who's a member they can retroactively have been part of the story since the beginning and everyone will already know who they are.

The story atm is a scouting party searching for the jagged crown but they'll be reunited with the main band soon enough. If you're eager to get started I can write some updates for them as they're about to start the seige of Whiterun.

Just checking in with the group. New posts coming up tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a good week.

@TheDovah how's that character coming along sir or madam? Have any questions you need answering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom