Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was all fine and dandy. Good job! @watershipdown45 feel free to chip in. The basic plan for the Circle/Stormcloak forces is to fire back with their trebuchets, Spells and arrows, while breaking the portcullis with a ram. A big strong Orc would definitely be a help there.

As a side note I thought the cities would be better bigger. Skyrim is a country after all. So feel free to add extra streets and buildings as the Circle of Blades advance.

Neat. As much as I would love to have the imperial legion use javelins, I think, it's best for them to be using spears and swords with a shield wall. Mostly fighting as one. Along with missiles harrassing the Circle of Blades, Stormcloaks. We should have to fight in very tight quarters due to sheer numbers.

@Archon of the Black Heart did you have anything you wanted to put in for the battle of the crown? Ball's in your court.

I'd add that I'd like the battle for Whitrun to rage on for quite something time. This is a city under siege after all. With a portcullis in place of the shoddy wooden barricade that was at the entrance during the original game, there's a moat door that needs lowering afterwards further up the path, and the main gate to the town proper before the attacking army can make it inside.

Also worth noting that there's a sewer duct on the outside of the town. Apparently our lord and saviour Todd Howard had originally planned on incorporating into the original quest..

Posted. Now show that shriveled up corpse how an orc fights.
@Archon of the Black Heart did you have anything you wanted to put in for the battle of the crown? Ball's in your court.

I'd add that I'd like the battle for Whitrun to rage on for quite something time. This is a city under siege after all. With a portcullis in place of the shoddy wooden barricade that was at the entrance during the original game, there's a moat door that needs lowering afterwards further up the path, and the main gate to the town proper before the attacking army can make it inside.

Also worth noting that there's a sewer duct on the outside of the town. Apparently our lord and saviour Todd Howard had originally planned on incorporating into the original quest..
I'll adjust my response, didn't see this one, sorry. I'll fix plot holes

Going to have to ask for a few other edits in your post @watershipdown45 , Captain Rosh and Stone Fist would be ones calling orders on the battlefield. They are in charge after all, although one of them calling to ignite the end of the battering ram would be fine. Both of them are npc's so I don't have a problem with other players putting words in their mouths.

The other thing is Captain Rosh cares about his soldiers. If your character deliberately killed two of them while subverting his authority, much less by cruelly burning them alive, he'd be ordering the rest of the band to kill him immediately on the grounds of the threat he presented.

It's an iron portcullis, so yeah it would take a while.

If just the end of the ram was on fire people could hold it for a while. But if it was completed engulfed, yeah people would drop it.

And wouldn't the ram immediately be dropped because it's engulfed in flames? I think, it would also take a lot longer to smash it through
I took me two posts, I didn't know how quickly I was being moved to open it. But in my post I wrote that it took a while. Did you not read that?

Last edited:
It's an iron portcullis, so yeah it would take a while.

If just the end of the ram was on fire people could hold it for a while. But if it was completed engulfed, yeah people would drop it.
I said that they got rid of the battering ram as they tore through the door.

Last edited:
You wrote that the men were set on fire and continued using the battering ram. I'm assuming that was missed in the edit?

And again, Captain Rosh wouldn't stand for Kzrag cruelly killing his men. He cares about them. Would you please edit that out? You're a good writer @watershipdown45 and I'm glad to have you on board. I hope this isn't an issue.

Last edited:
You wrote that the men were set on fire and continued using the battering ram. I'm assuming that was missed in the edit?

And again, Captain Rosh wouldn't stand for Kzrag cruelly killing his men. He cares about them. Would you please edit that out? You're a good writer @watershipdown45 and I'm glad to have you on board. I hope this isn't an issue.
Sorry, English is not my first language, it it Italian. Did you read my edit again from last night? I fix.

No problem mate. It's this part:

"With a simple flick of his fingers, Kzrag summoned a basic Destruction spell, igniting the battering ram in flames. It burst into a roaring blaze, consuming the two men holding it."

Killing members of the Circle of Blades^ That would make Rosh order Kzrag's death.

Ah ha! That gives me an idea

Oh and don't worry about waiting for another post for me. Not much I can do and can recap what little I would.have done.

I am rather doubtful of the mercs having oil pots and the first gate being a door. Along with the defenders panicking.

I think, we are still at the first archway that has a gate in and iron. Then the drawbridge and then there's the gate itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom