Closed Heroes: Light and Darkness

Currently reading:
Closed Heroes: Light and Darkness

I haven't finished my post yet, but yeah I'll edit it to make the time frame clear. I thought I would have more time yesterday to work on it and by the time I got home I was exhausted.

It's edited.

Someone asked about timing and location. It's about a month after the meteor shower, and location is wherever you want it to be. Also, not everyone will have been triggered by the shower. Some would have already displayed their abilities before it happened.

My funk has lifted a fair bit if you're still looking for folks.

No worries. I don't want to cause a fuss. Have fun!

We could use an extra player. I haven't heard any objections. Are you interested in playing one character or two?

I could do two if that's better for the group. I'm fairly easygoing. I also haven't looked at what everyone else put forward, so I'd need a little time to make sure my character(s) didn't bump into anyone else's niche.

So far we have:

▪ Pete Burnham - Bartender with Fire Manipulation - @Sanity43217

• Tabitha Morrow - "Cheshire" Cat Burglar with Invisibility - Me

• Alpha Charlie Tango - Anonymous Cyberpath/Technopath - Me

• Dinah Garnett/Lilith Muse - Normal Up and Coming Politician/Cult Leader Alter Ego with Plant Manipulation - Me

• Jonathan Simmons - Reporter Who Can Clone Himself - @Lochem

• David Andrews - Engineering Student with Adoptive Muscle Memory - @Lochem

• Mercedes - Former J.T.F2 (Canada's Navy SEALs) AWOL in hiding with Granulation Powers (turns things/people to sand) - @Sye

• Kita Thompson - Unemployed Illusionist (not posted yet) - @Xirania

• Daniel Dalton - Normal Librarian and Superhero Fan - @iNoahGuy

Last edited:
I saw you needed a Doctor/Scientist, so I was leaning toward a Geneticist/MD who works for the CDC as a normal. Not certain about a gifted character just yet.

Sounds good to me. About a Gifted character, just a thought, maybe a family member or friend of the doctor?

Back
Top Bottom