Closed Heroes: Light and Darkness

Currently reading:
Closed Heroes: Light and Darkness

I am. Just waiting on more folks to post.

Name: Silas Alfred

Nickname/Alias: Smoke

Age: 30ish, counting such trivial numbers is useless in the eyes of the eternal goddess.

[A good description will be placed here later but expect a man who shaves maybe once a week with lines formed in his skin that depict stress beyond his age and dark circles under his eyes. His hair might be medium length but greasy and unkempt. He dresses fairly stylish but his clothes are faded, heavily worn and often have holes.]

Gifted

Primary Power: Can Sublimate his body into a grey vapor that resembles smoke. Due to the significance of this power, it is very taxing on Silas and starting out he can only hold this form for a short period and it will take time to master it's control over a larger percentage of his body. He can move and control his body as a gas, but it is still highly dangerous to himself as gases are quite susceptable to wind and dissipation and it requires his control over this power to combat this effect.

Advanced Power/Secondary Skills: Becoming vapor is an extremely volatile ability and could lead to many difficult possibilities such as sublimating an arm to slip through the crack of a door and then desublimating what was his hand just enough to unlock it.

Alignment: The Cult of Lilith.

Occupation: Prior to accepting the saving light of Lilith he was a homeless drifter in need of psychiatric evaluation, surviving off of oddjobs and criminal acts. Now that he has found a home and a purpose he has little else and executes the tasks the mother grants him with fanatical zeal.

Personality: In short, off-putting. Silas has always suffered from mental 'ticks' and it probably ostracized him from other humans early on. He has a tenuous grasp on social skill and even less control over his behavior. Although one might argue that the cult and his love of the mother goddess has actually helped reform some of his more extreme tendencies. He despises the name Silas Alfred because it was the title he bore before he came to know the mother goddess, and recently prefers to be called Smoke- having taken the name from a fictional character with the same powers.

Contacts: Lilith, the cult, and Lilith's chosen.

I'm going ahead and shutting this down folks. Too many false starts, too many dropping out with or without word. It's down to three and I doubt we could maintain that from what I see.

Back
Top Bottom