Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Currently reading:
Group RP HEROIC - Discussion

Yeah, gotta agree. We can't automatically assume that Maiden doesn't have some secret anti mind control power

@N0ah I and only I decide whether or not an attack is successful against my character. You do not get to decide if an attack is successful against my character. You do not get to decide what kind of attacks my character uses. You can only react to what my character does after I make them do it. Control your character only. I will control my character.

If I were to follow your example it could go something like this:
Pyschic thug orders The Maiden to attack Hades. The Maiden then uses her heat vision to pinpoint blast his heart. Your character dies.

I would never do that because I do not control other people's characters ever without permission.

My character has not responded to the psychic attack much less begun attacking another player's character. The next time I post I will decide then whether or not the psychic attack worked or not, regardless if you fixed your post or not. I will give you time to fix your post if you so choose to and then respond accordingly. If you choose not to fix your post I will post as if yours does not exist.
Ah, sorry sorry! I got a little too worked up and started writing it like a personal story. I won't do it again!
Man you're even scarier than tMoM.

If circumstances allow, I'm thinking one of the wounded criminals might hunt down my doctor. Or if one of the PCs was injured, the same could apply.

My character is up - but let me know if anyone wants to plot with me as our character in or our of super heroism know each other.

My character is up - but let me know if anyone wants to plot with me as our character in or our of super heroism know each other.
Do you have any interest in showing up to the scene by the townhouses that Wraith and Maiden are at? They're fighting some c list villains and Maiden just seemingly strangled Wraith because mind guy told her to, so that's an interesting scene to walk in on

It'd be fun if some characters know each other but don't realize it, but with Hades unless your character is a university student the chances are abysmal.

Yip understandable, as for who he really is no one knows that - so in the human world he is isolated didn't know if anyone wanted to know him outside of his heroic persona

Yip understandable, as for who he really is no one knows that - so in the human world he is isolated didn't know if anyone wanted to know him outside of his heroic persona
If you'd like we could set up a coincidence?

Maybe he sees Maiden drop Wraith and comes over to do healy magic stuff

Only for Wraith to smack his hand away indignantly

so um yeah I missed a lot so I will read through everything and try to get caught up

Back
Top Bottom