Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Before I start with counter attacks,

What do you have in mind when entering the woods? Are all of you okay with traps and barriers being laid before you could get into the building?

Hmm. I think the little show of magic from both Dreg witches also caused them to be found.

There would be traps that launches those who nears them back to the edge of the woods. Then nuetralizing barriers. They would meet with Fifth in the middle of the woods. Third would be in the trees observing and making sure that his companion stays alive.

There would also be a time that Fifth creates a killing spell but Third activates a trap near the target and sends her/him a few feet away. Fifth curses her companion with colorful words but then focuses on her enemies again.

This is the side from the Dregs. I have no idea what might the plans of the blood line witches. They also knew of Third's unstable mentality.

Counter and critic the suggestions :D

precisely! Were coming for her! Now we need to start plotting, this little plot with willow was to get the story rolling so lets starting mapping out some more plots to keep the flow going. No dead ends! haha
I may have a few plot bunnies to share, but I'll see if I can run them by you over Discord first so there are no spoilers. It may take a while to get them written down since I'm studying for a major exam ATM, but we have the time.

Although I'm not the GM, she would say that all are welcome! if you need assistance or want any tips, I'll do what I can to help. Also just make sure to read through the posts to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom