Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
I added it in to the right place
Okay, thank you.

If possible, they know Rhodan when in civilian clothing. They are actually acquaintances. When it comes to him beinga Dreg, the blood-born witches hates his persona. They do not know that Rhodan himself was behind the masked man who is a threat.

Bear with me for a moment, I will be using a phone in typing until I get home. I do apologize for misspelled words and grammatical error.

The cookies are clean! I am very offended that just because we sacrifice people means that we are savages. [Though what I think of the Dregs are demented freaks but still]

The idea of Savages was not even a factor, my point is, is the blood thoroughly tested to make sure that ones that eat them will not have adverse effects or could kill them?

Off course, off course. Nobody died from eating the cookies. They are quite safe. So come, come. [Net in catching witches ready in the background]

What might be the limit of magic? Are we leaning more towards Harry Potter's ways or we take on Wiccan and Witchcraft from other stories and books?

So that means that you sort them by blood type and make sure that people do not have an adverse reaction from eating a blood cookie of a blood type that their bodies could reject? Of course, some exceptions are expected but if someone ate a cookie of a blood type that their body would most likely reject because of how the body's defenses work, and say that if the said person ate too many and almost kills them, are you saying that you can take responsibility?

Well, I would presume that it take on Wiccan and Witchcraft. HOWEVER, I can't speak for the GM. SO maybe it is a bit of both, depending on what type of magic your character(s) use.

Alright so, Freyas going to go into a dream state that brings her to the out skirts of the forest that the warehouse resides in. Well know that much but together we all can find the warehouse. Yeah?

hey I was thinking before I go further with the dream realm cypress and jessica do there posts about the bar find what they find and Freya will wake up finding the same information and we meet at the tree line where the warehouse is. sound good?

All good for the Dreg's side. Oooohhhh, there is going to be a fight
precisely! Were coming for her! Now we need to start plotting, this little plot with willow was to get the story rolling so lets starting mapping out some more plots to keep the flow going. No dead ends! haha

I'll post later, tomorrow morning at the latest. Sorry guys, I've been really busy, and after tomorrow morning I'll be gone again until Sunday (I'll be spending any and all waking hours working)

Back
Top Bottom