All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Currently reading:
All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Not sure. I know I'd still like Geranium to have her testing done and kinda read the reactions of the teachers discovering she's 2 years late to start her first year of schooling.

But sounds good.

@Eli-B @ZAlcyoneus Quick question—are you two doing your own thing, or are you still expecting a NPC reply? Either way is cool, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Regardless, both of you and @SilverDreamer can expect replies tomorrow! 😁

I feel like we'll do some character introduction and officially meet, but yes, Geranium still needs to test and meet with the teachers and all that. Bram hasn't met anyone either.

Name: Lachlan Kea Knox
Lock and Key
Lonnie by his parents
Appearance: Faceclaim- Chance Perdomo
IMG_0163.jpeg IMG_0193.jpeg
Height 5feet 9inches
Weight 190lbs
Slim figure, toned biceps and calves
Square chiseled jaw
Fluffy dark brown hair
Piercing opal eyes
Terracotta skin
A small brand on his sternum
Black - Red Fox Fur

Personality: Lachlan has a nervous disposition, developing a stammer when facing uncomfortable situations. He is most confident with family; they are all he has ever known. Lachlan cares deeply for his pack and can become physically aggressive when they are threatened. When with friends, Lachlan is the wise one, full of advice and support. Lachlan is homosexual and is bubbly and shy when meeting someone he is attracted to.

Homeworld: Lachlan was born on the island of Aveline in the moon realm of Twila. The forests were dense, with rivers weaving through the trees. Lachlan and his family lived in an abandoned church on the South side of the river.
When a battle began on the continent, pamphlets were dropped from the sky, offering an opportunity for the young ones, and a sanctuary from the war. Lachlan's family agreed to send him onto a better life.

Backstory: Raised with his sister, Eona, in Aveline by his parents Sigmund and Eyja. The Island of Aveline was a peaceful place to grow up, as Vulpus Forma there was a large sense of community and harmony between the different packs.
The pack stand strong on tradition, believing in the guidance of elders and mother nature to lead them where they need to go (helpful with tracking). Beneath the copper moon, a ceremony took place, readying Lachlan to leave behind his culture, to travel to the Celestial University. Nervous to leave his family behind, his sister Eona gifted him her Ferret Gwin as a companion.

Style/Form: Lachlan is a Vulpus Forma, meaning that he can transform from a human into a fox at will. This is done by spinning in a flourish of wind or leaves, where his body changes almost instantly (Not applying to nights with a full moon). Lachlan can see in the dark due to his fox adaptation of tapetum lucidum, and has slightly heightened hearing.
Affinity/Focus: Lachlan's magic is drawn from Mother Nature, with a strong focus on the Copper and Lilac moon from their planet. Their power has not been measured anywhere other than the moon realms and earth realms.

Other Skills & Interests:
Lachlan can identify most plants by scent as taught by the pack elders, therefore he is very talented at herbology and natural healing.
It is unknown whether Vulpus Forma hold any other magical abilities, as they have never required anything but one another.

Pet: a snowy white ferret named Gwin, given to him by Eona, his older sister, to keep him company on his adventure to Celestial University.
1720700215243.jpeg 1720700226968.jpeg

Last edited:
That's good to hear.

Doing ok. Tried calling my local housing development office (hud) but despite being bigger then my old county hud office, they can't bother to pick up a phone or return a voice mail. Got a lease to renew and want to make sure they will cover the increase in rent or I need to find a new place to live come November 1st. Going up 31%. Also to find out when my yearly inspection is. Got until august 31st to sign it, otherwise the month to month is $1,120.40 which I cannot afford.

That's good to hear.

Doing ok. Tried calling my local housing development office (hud) but despite being bigger then my old county hud office, they can't bother to pick up a phone or return a voice mail. Got a lease to renew and want to make sure they will cover the increase in rent or I need to find a new place to live come November 1st. Going up 31%. Also to find out when my yearly inspection is.
Oh my! I hope that you get that figured out in a timely fashion. That sounds like it must be extremely stressful. Is it possible to go to the office or do they not take appointments?

Mind you currently paying $57 for rent. Base pay currently is $714.00 for a 1 bedroom plus $15 water/sewer fee. Pet fee, which I cover is $20 which isn't being changed.

Base rent for 12 months with this increase is $740.00 plus jacking up the water/sewer fee to $20.00 but per rent thankfully stays the same. Totaling $780.00/m.

With the month to month it's $735.42 month to month plus a $350.00 fee month to month plus other charges of $35.00 totaling said huge price. Not counting the pet fee. I can but gotta message mom or one of my sisters to go to the office as they only open to the public on Tuesday and Wednesday and closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday. My new county does not yet have public transit to the next city over where the bus office is and I have yet to study for my driver license.

Mind you currently paying $57 for rent. Base pay currently is $714.00 for a 1 bedroom plus $15 water/sewer fee. Pet fee, which I cover is $20 which isn't being changed.

Base rent for 12 months with this increase is $740.00 plus jacking up the water/sewer fee to $20.00 but per rent thankfully stays the same. Totaling $780.00/m.

With the month to month it's $735.42 month to month plus a $350.00 fee month to month plus other charges of $35.00 totaling said huge price. Not counting the pet fee. I can but gotta message mom or one of my sisters to go to the office as they only open to the public on Tuesday and Wednesday and closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday. My new county does not yet have public transit to the next city over where the bus office is and I have yet to study for my driver license.
I think I'm getting a bit confused. So, currently you're paying $57 dollars for rest. The base pay outside of what I assume must be rent control would be nearly $700 dollars more than what you're paying? That's quite a jump. Hopefully you'll be able to retain the $57.

And yeah, I've lived in places that have very poor or nearly non-existent public transit. It can be quite the hassle. Hopefully your family will be able to lend a hand in that case.

Yes, I'm currently paying $57/m in rent.

Currently the base pay for a 1-bedroom is $714.00 and water/sewer is $15 m. With my section 8 voucher, I'm paying $57 out of pocket for my part.

With the 31% increase for the 24/25 lease year, it will jump to $740.00/m base pay plus $20 water/sewer for a 1 bedroom.

Thankfully my mom or one of my sisters should be able to help me. The other apartments in the area are a 2-3 year wait list and this apartment I live in is in town so I can, eventually, start walking. But part of my reason for coming to this country was to become independent and take driving lessons eventually.

Yes, I'm currently paying $57/m in rent.

Currently the base pay for a 1-bedroom is $714.00 and water/sewer is $15 m. With my section 8 voucher, I'm paying $57 out of pocket for my part.

With the 31% increase for the 24/25 lease year, it will jump to $740.00/m base pay plus $20 water/sewer for a 1 bedroom.

Thankfully my mom or one of my sisters should be able to help me. The other apartments in the area are a 2-3 year wait list and this apartment I live in is in town so I can, eventually, start walking. But part of my reason for coming to this country was to become independent and take driving lessons eventually.
Ah alright, gotcha gotcha.

Hopefully the fam has a pretty open and/or flexible schedule that they can get you down to the office and make sure everything is in order for sure.

That aside, becoming more independent will feel pretty great!

Yeah, I hate having to rely on people.

Good news is I just got done texting mom and she can take me on Wednesday.

Yeah, I hate having to rely on people.

Good news is I just got done texting mom and she can take me on Wednesday.
Noice! I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully you two will be in and out as quickly as possible. Or if they've got nice AC, maybe hang out a bit hah.

I hope so. Knowing mom, she might end up waiting in the car. They only got like 2 seats in the waiting area and you have to press a button to get anyone's attention to come to the window.

I hope so. Knowing mom, she might end up waiting in the car. They only got like 2 seats in the waiting area and you have to press a button to get anyone's attention to come to the window.
Only two seat that anyone and everyone coming to the office has to share? Sheesh, that's a pretty compact situation.

Yeah. There's also a community clinic down the hall in another part of the building too.

Yeah. There's also a community clinic down the hall in another part of the building too.
Ah I see, so it's a multifunctional building. Makes sense then that they've tried to maximize useable space for all that they've got going on.

Back
Top Bottom