All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

Currently reading:
All [Signups & OOC] Celestial University - Next Semester

After reading the description of bodiless teacher I was reminded of a character from Doctor Who. If you are a fan you know who I mean.

If not behold the The Face of Boe

A character who is just a head is named Toebitha Footley. You bastard, I hurt myself holding in the laughter not to wake everyone up.

You can probably go for any kind of pun on a body part they don't have, too. Doesn't necessarily have to be both their first and last names as separate puns.

A very esoteric example: Phil Anges. Sounds kinda like "phalanges." bit of a stretch but I think that makes it funnier.

you two are ridiculous

"Well now, that was quite terrifying illusion," he drawled slowly, with a sarcastic deadpan. "Can't you see? I'm absolutely petrified!"

But be warned: It would be unwise to get a big head from this success."
I was not expecting the statues to have a sense of humor.

@Vasara Glyndark your last post is why the in-universe rolling reveal of Teachers being eldritch beings is always hilarious to me

"what do you mean I was having my student/teacher fantasies about an unknowable, super-powerful being with a true form that resembles that of a falling cloud of embers, what"
"yeah bro, me too"

And that is how exactly I read it as well! 😁
I had to look it up the first time. I knew one of them had a name starting similar to Weasel, didn't know how close. Also I cannot for the life of me ever remember how is is spelled so now I just go with Weasely or Weasley whichever comes out first.

The struggle of "Wanting to provide lore" versus "Not wanting to spoil any mysteries" is strong currently 😭

dearest dispatch... is this way too late for me to join? 👀 👀 👀
Not in the slightest! We're still in the opening chapter (and even if we weren't it would be okay). Please join!

wooo 📣🎊! i've started Hogwarts Legacy back up so this would be fun to do in between gaming 😄 i'll be making a character much later then! are everyone's characters housed in a different thread or on this one?

wooo 📣🎊! i've started Hogwarts Legacy back up so this would be fun to do in between gaming 😄 i'll be making a character much later then! are everyone's characters housed in a different thread or on this one?

This thread is the place!

Back
Top Bottom