Both Needed The Age Of The Inhuman OOC (Dystopia/Superhero/No-Smut) Still Recruiting

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Age Of The Inhuman OOC (Dystopia/Superhero/No-Smut) Still Recruiting

Genosha is the latest. Utopia was a previous, failed attempt.

Yeh, I get it, it's been a long time since I read those comics.

Nathan is six foot two, a hundred and eighty pounds, with long limbs and the posture of one who may have slouched a bit too much as a child. He has ear-length curly brown hair which is unkempt most days other than the combing with his fingers he gives it when he catches sight of his reflection. Nathan's shoulders are broad, and his face is angular with a light peppering of five o'clock shadow nearly year round. His eyes are a light gray-blue, with light bags denoting he doesn't sleep as much as he should. Despite that he's in very good shape, keeping a rigorous routine. It's just about the only routine he keeps, in fact. He can most often be caught wearing baggy clothes and work boots which seem like they've seen very little actual manual labor.

Okay, weird. The thread didn't update until I posted and even then it didn't show anything but Cheshire's last two posts until I clicked on the link to Laughing's post that Cheshire responded to.

I hope I haven't missed anything in the rp thread due to the same issue.

Nono, the setting post was the last one. I'm working on my character post now, which started with my character description since apparently I gapped entirely on including one after being a bish about it XD

Oh, good. I've been worried by the lack of any responses and then I noticed that thing and it was just "Aaaaaah"

I do apologize for the slow start, and with that further apologize, cause am gonna take one more night, it's past bed-time and my brain is just not doing it. I'll have it finished once I get home tomorrow and we can more into a new posting cycle. Thank you again for the patience XP

@TMITM I believe the main issue with your sheet right now is how much of an outlier he is. He's more like someone our team would be sent to eliminate, rather than someone they'd recruit for the team. Violent or hostile inhumans are to be shot on sight SCP style. So your character has to be in a situation and state of mind to cooperate with the state.

Secondly, your ink powers are cool, and your psychic powers are cool. The ink being something separate from his inhuman powers doesn't fit the narrative Cheshire layed out, and that's why you're having trouble being accepted speedily. I'd say your best bet would be to go with one effect or the other to limit your character's ability, leave out the part where's he's dangerous when unconscious. I think the ink would be more fun to control personally, but that's just me. No matter what though, your character should just be an average guy who got their powers via the inhuman source unexpectedly like everyone else.

I just happy cried a little T w T

EDIT: Because that's totally it, and conciseness is not a natural talent of mine, so ... seeing it concisely put by another player gives me faith that I'm at least kind of communicating effectimally ... effe-nevermind, but yeah @TMITM , that was the jist of what I was attempting to blather at you.

Last edited:
All right, everyone. I'm sorry, but this rp, sadly, doesn't really seem like the type of rp for me. I am perfectly happy with watching from the sidelines on this one and am looking forward to seeing what you guys create. The story I was gonna try to tell probably would've just been problematic, and I don't want to twist Chesh's world into something else, so... Signing off for now. Lemme know if anything changes.

Back
Top Bottom