MxM Zhazha bargain plots

Currently reading:
MxM Zhazha bargain plots

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Today 9:44 PM
Hey there, I'm Zhazha, and welcome to my general request thread!

Underneath here you can find a little something you might wanna know about me
About me:
  • I'm 30 years old and roleplaying for about 18 of those
  • Pronouns She/Her
  • My timezone is UTC+1 (The Netherlands)
  • English is my second language, and while I do use writing add-ons some grammar mistakes might still happen
  • I tend to reply between 1-3 days, you can poke me after a week if I haven't replied to you
  • I will poke my partners usually after 2 weeks have gone by without a reply
  • If you catch me on a day-off, I'm very likely to do some rapid replying
  • Post length depends on what you give me to work with, average between 200-300 words
  • Will write in past tense and third-person
  • I prefer MxM, but I'm open to MxF(will always play the male)

MC= My character
YC= Your character
Open to switching roles

My plots:

Friendship beyond our powers [New!]
MxM, Modern times
Character A is a low-level criminal who mainly specializes in bank robberies and other minor crimes when it comes to being a villain. Character B is one of the most dangerous villains who has ever walked this earth, with near god-like powers. The two of them are best friends, A often provides a hideout for B when he needs to lay low. And B helps A with breaking out from prison etc.
The plot will start with mostly simple shenanigans and from there on we can see about the rest.

From villain to hero
MxM, Modern times
So this is heavily inspired by the suicide squad! With the rise of superheroes, there is also the rise of supervillains. A new program is set up to re-educate these villains to stop their life of crime and use their powers for good. YC and MC are enrolled in this program and have to work together to stop several threats that are worse than the crimes they have been participating in.

Secret identities
MxM, MxF, Modern times
Two best friends have no idea of each other secret identities. One is raised to become a superhero, while the other is taught to become a supervillain. As they earn fame and infamy they become each other nemesis to fight it out on the streets over and over again. But what happens once they find out that they are fighting their best friend instead?!

Team up!
MxM, MxF, Modern times
Superheroes are very popular these days, they are the new superstars with complete support teams behind them. But with this rise, the villains are also becoming more extreme and have unionized to be able to stand up against them. YC is a newer hero on the scene but swiftly gaining popularity. MC is dabbling in becoming a villain, to gain more knowledge he decided to apply for a job position in YC support team as an engineer. He gets accepted and will try to steal vital information for his gain. But the two of them slowly become friends and shenanigans ensue from there. Is becoming a hero truly YC dream or is YC forced into the job?

Mafia alliance
MxM, MxF 19-20th century
MC and YC are the leaders of their respective mafia/gangs in the city. A new family has risen in the area and they need to join forces to root this one out. The two join in marriage, to make the joining of the families official. (MxF version) The two arrange a marriage for their cousins to make it official(MxM version)

Criminal underworld
MxM, 19-20th century
MC is a crooked cop, who's been trying to catch YC who's the head of a major crime family, for a very long time. But YC captures him instead and holds him hostage, turning MC into YC slave/pet/tool. I do hope for kinky and BDSM themes in this one

A whore and the Aristocrat
MxM, 19-20th century
MC is a whore working the red light district by night and a pretty popular boy toy that visits several aristocrats by day. Most of these relations are purely business, as he is paid to spice up the lives of lonely women with husbands overseas. And those lonely men who are trapped in a loveless marriage with a pompous woman. MC never feels love for them until YC comes along and for the first time since forever, he feels actual love.

Viking and his loot
MxM Viking era
MC is a Viking, who raids your YC village. Instead of taking just gold, MC decides to take YC as his loot for this raid and turn YC into his slave.

Proving your worth
MxM, Viking era
Years ago, YC was taken by MC Viking clan. First, he served as a thrall for MC, but as the years passed by, the whole clan became fond of him. Now the chance was offered to truly join them. This however wasn't that easy, in order to truly become one of them YC needs to join their raid on his homeland and show where his newfound loyalty truly lies.

For fame and glory
MxM, MxF, Roman Era
MC is a slave who is bought by YC to be a gladiator at your YC new gladiator school. In this plot I expect us to play several characters to complement the different worlds our main characters will be living through. So scenes that will revolve around the tough life among the gladiators, but also scenes that revolve around the high-class society that is the life of the masters who profit from the violent games.

Demigods
MxM, MxF, any era
All gods are real, from the Nordic gods in Asgard to the Greek gods on Mount Olympus and many more. Now and then to pass the time they go down to earth and mingle with humans. This leads to the occasional demi-god being born on earth, some know who they are while others live a life of ignorant bliss as regular humans. Those who do 'awaken' often have similar powers to their godly parent and as the saying goes 'with great powers come great responsibility' they are destined to aid humanity.

YC and MC are both demigods, destined to defeat an upcoming danger. Will they succeed?

Memories from the past
MxM, MxMxF, Medieval
YC and MC are from neighboring countries. YC is royalty,- a prince! While MC is the guard-captain's son and was raised from birth to protect the princess of his own country. The three have known each other since they were kids because YC is betrothed to the princess and is forced to spend time together each summer. Now a couple of years have gone by where the two didn't get to see each other because of a war that raged the entire continent. With the war over YC can finally marry the princess, but falls in love with MC now that they meet each other all grown-up. The old flame that was always there is rekindled. The problem is MC doesn't quite remember YC anymore, he knows that he should and knows that he liked this man...but he had a severe case of amnesia during the war and not all memories have returned yet. They can't be open about it either since the prince is meant to marry his princess after all!

A dragons awakening
MxM, Mxf, medieval, dragons and cults
Once upon a time, powerful dragons roamed the lands. They became so powerful by hoarding all the magic stones of the kingdom, with the stones under their wings the humans needed to give them offerings in order to be blessed with magic. Greedy as dragons are by nature, these offerings became more demanding over the years while the humans continued to suffer from the scraps of magic that they got. They rose up to fight these dragons, however, it became apparent you didn't just kill a dragon. These dragons had leeched on magic for centuries, the only way to defeat them was to seal them away and hope that time would take them in their sealed-off giant prisons. Now after centuries, of humans ruling dragon cults have formed and have broken the seal of one dragon. Weak as the dragon is after centuries of being locked up, he is forced to hide in human form until he is recovered(by gaining access to his magic stone again) YC is perhaps a knight that was charged with protecting the seal, or a king of the land? That's up to you
!

Scales in the net
MxM, MxF, pirate era
MC is a pirate whose crew is trying to catch a mermaid for a mysterious ritual. YC is the mermaid they get their hands on, but they are unaware of the curse that comes with catching a mermaid. One does not simply fish a mermaid out of the water, and continue to just sail over the waters with them unharmed. MC feels bad for YC and they can have some bonding, as he can be perhaps the prime caretaker. Maybe the boat sinks or some other fun stuff that's all up for debate on how we move on from there!

Enemies by order
MxM, dark ages, medieval, victorian
The location of a vampire in slumber is revealed to an ancient order of monster hunters. They send one of their best to deal with this threat before it can truly awaken. But as MC the hunter arrives, it turns out the vampire YC has already awakened and is very hungry. MC becomes the obvious first snack but isn't killed. Instead, YC takes him along as a prisoner/pet/servant to his abandoned house, which is in disarray. A deal is struck between them. YC will not murder the locals if MC agrees to stay. Will they both keep up their end of the bargain?

A vampire and its 'loyal' werewolf
MxM, MxF, Dark ages, medieval, Victorian
Vampires have been ruling the land for ages. To show dominance they recently have started taming werewolves as their guards. MC is a recently captured werewolf to be trained by YC, but turns out to be quite the handful.

Lead the hunt
MxM, Dark ages, Medieval, Victorian
MC A werewolf has lost his pack and is found by YC a monster hunter. His task would be to kill the beast, but seeing it alone and lost the hunter is unable to kill him. Instead of killing him, he decided to take care of the young werewolf. Turns out that MC pack has been killed by another monster prowling the woods. YC hunter order is not against partnering with the supernatural, and thus they become hunting partners

Paranormal investigators
MxM, modern times
MC and YC are childhood friends who grew up in a small town together. Both of them have always been very interested in the supernatural as kids and would often sneak out to chase a new rumored sighting. Together they dreamed of becoming real paranormal investigators but as they got older, and finished high school the two drifted apart. YC went to University while MC went to a local college in town. Now after years, YC returns to town after receiving a letter from MC to come to visit him.
MC has set up his private investigation firm, that 'dabbles' in paranormal activity cases. Since this was their childhood dream he hopes YC will join him. What sort of convincing will A need to join? How do they feel about each other after so many ears? Oh, and will they uncover each other secrets?! As both had their own experience with the supernatural that changed their lives forever!

Warlock and his demon companion
MxM, any era will do
Character A is born from a long line of Warlock/witches who are tasked to protect the balance between the mortal and supernatural planes. Coming of age and ready to take on the mantle the Warlock summons himself a familiar, and while most stick to lower ranks of creatures this one summoned a higher-ranking demon(character B) to serve as his partner. Together they set out to protect both their worlds from those that want to disturb the balance.

Prince x Knight
MxM, Medieval fantasy
MC is an older knight in YC kingdom. He has always been loyal to the throne and YC is recently coronated. MC will counsel and train YC in his new responsibilities and in the ways of swords. However, trouble stirs on the horizon as an enemy kingdom deems YC as a weak ruler. They see this as their chance to finally take over. Assassins will be sent after YC, while an army prepares itself to march for war if those do not succeed.

Arranged royal Marriage
MxM, MxF Medieval fantasy
MC is a young chieftain, who ends up in an arranged marriage with YC or falls in love instead with the brother of his Fianceé YC. The reason behind the marriage is to gain more armies or instead as a means to broker peace between their people. Since it's arranged both parties don't have to like each other. It would be fun to figure that out over the RP whether they can fall in love or not.

Android x Creator
MxM Detroit: become human-inspired
Androids are the new hot thing on the market, these robots that look like humans are created to be the ultimate servants and factory workers. They are robots, after all, with no emotions or so the world assumed. MC Is a newly activated android, but there is a bug in his system that lets him develop emotions and free will slowly. YC is the scientist who created him and can perhaps experiment and use him however he likes. Further details to make together.

Drow twins
Siblings
MC and YC are drow twins in the Underdark. Faithfully they have served their house for years, both gaining quite a bit of reputation in their respective fields of expertise. But strong as their house was, another was stronger and trampled them. Both aren't looking forward to falling in battle and thus decide to flee to the surface world together. Will they make it, will they be able to survive among the surface dwellers?

Return to the Underdark
MxM, MxF
MC is a young drow who was adopted by a pair of gnomes on the surface. Despite their love, he always felt like an outcast. Now that he is old enough to go out on his own, he has decided to find out where he came from. YC will be another drow, who travels back and forth between the surface and the Underdark, who offers to help him

A ghoul at your service
MxM, MxF, Modern times
MC is a young detective with a little side business trying to discover the supernatural. YC is a vampire who recently moved to town and needs some extra help to 'settle' in. YC finds out about MC and considers him a fine candidate for the position. He becomes ghouled/blood-bonded to YC in order to ensure loyalty, and maybe a spark of romance as well? We'll see!

Traitor wolf
MxM, MxF, Modern times
MC is a bone gnawer werewolf, who lives on the streets. He isn't a bad seed as he spends most of his time recovering and returning lost items in the subway. Unfortunately, many others of his kind have turned rotten and MC needs YC to destroy the corrupted werewolves. YC is a hunter of the supernatural and a champion of the human race.

When worlds collide
MxM, This is a crossover between mass effect and dragon age
Shepard is on a mission to investigate a strange burst of green energy that is covering a mass relay. As they approach closer, the green energy activates the mass relay, pulling in the Normandy and sending it to a new destination.
The Normandy crashes into a new world, instead of safely placing itself around the planet's orbit. Shepard finds himself waking up in the middle of the wreckage all alone,- well except for a man standing above him, with a long staff poking at him.

The warden and the Inquisitor
MxM, MxF
Not much of a story yet, but I am interested in playing a story set during Inquisition, where MC(the grey warden/city elf origin) Joins up with the inquisition to help defeat Corypheus.

More separate posted plots! :

Drop me a private message to let me know what you are interested in!

Updated: 26-12-2023

Last edited:
*update + bump. Added some additional info to some plots and a new one! :D

Hiya! I love how short and sweet to the point your ideas are~ Any of the last three open?

Hi I'm interested in save the princess. I would also like to try prince x knight

I organized a bit and added some plain pairings, without a fixed plot attached so...bump! :p

Bump update! Did some rearrangements, added some plots, removed some. And always open to other suggestions!

Been nearly a month again,- soo.. time to bump this one!

Yoo!!! I added two new plots all about superheroes and supervillains, check them out! Very open to any other suggestions involving the concept of superheroes and villains so hit me up in my inbox :D

Pst I added another plot if you like demons and warlocks you might want to check that out!

Been 2 months since my last bump...I added 2 plots. Hope you all like them, my inbox is open :D Also open for other suggestions that aren't listed here and omegaverse in general

Would love to do the SuperHero Secret Identities one or the Dragon Age ones (though I think I'd prefer to play a canon character with those either Fenris or Solas).

Oh what's that! Another update with new fancy plots?! Remember while I prefer MxM pairings, many of these plots are open for a MxF combo as long as I get to still play the male part :)

Winter clean-up? Almost a year since I've bumped this one, might as well give it a little kick now right?

Back
Top Bottom