Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going with no character starting at master level skill.. but for a priest type/ healer character? Yeah, that's fine.

Post 'em in and thanks for the help :)

Oh, and the subject of skill levels i'm ok with your characters starting out with an enchanted ring or amulet or circlet to boost a skill by a level.

Just one though! One item. One level. Totally optional.

Mages robes and hoods are fine since they'd be considered standard attire for a mage class.

I meant accessories like a ring or amulet.

All the Ring of Blades officers are now written up and available for viewing in:

Of course there's plenty of room for a few more, and notable members of the band at large.

Ah--Sorry, I didn't get the notification that the main thread was up. My apologies.

Hello, I am new to the site but not to writing roleplay. I love Elder Scrolls in general and wanted to ask if it's still possible to join? Many thanks for your consideration!

Edit: If yes then I can have a character sheet up later today.

Sure. Post up a character sheet following the guidelines and we'll work it out :)

The good thing about the circle of blades is that there's plenty of room for pc's to jump in.

Are we doing a fluid post order or how will it work? Am I good to just post or should I wait?

I'm OK with a loose posting system as long as people don't move the action too far along.

After the bat fight I'll have Captain Rosh direct everyone back to the Circle's camp outside of the city. We can meet you there Diremast, or your character could be in the bar, or whatever else you like.

I'll wind the bar fight down after orthodox puts in.

I also realise I put 'bat fight' instead of bar fight in my last post but will not be changing it for comedic reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom