Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.s. I've added some more characters to the npc gallery to flesh out the rank and file of the Circle of Blades.

Feel free to add your own.

I was thinking about creating some individuals for the NPC gallery, are we good to post right into the thread or should I send you and then you post it there?

Of course, now the party is back at camp feel free to invent new npc's or interact with the ones I posted in the thread. Any questions about them just pm me or post in here. :)

I mean, hell, the Circle of Blades has got about 60 members so the sky is pretty much the limit.

P.S. Valtheim Towers will be the groups next destination. Like I said, I'll be expanding the size and scope of Skyrim to account for the fact that it's a country. So cities will be CITIES, not just a few dozen buildings with a few dozen people and forts will be FORTS, not half dilapidated wrecks with 20 soldiers manning them.

Feel free to populate the places with characters and locations as you see fit. Your input is welcome.

Last edited:
I'll put in a few more posts in the camp scene and move forward to morning unless anyone has something important they'd like to do?

Feel free to add npcs to the circle of blades any time you like btw.

I have nothing important I would like to do in the campsite, I don't have any more ideas at the moment for the camp, but in case you want to extend it a little then I can join in with some additional posts.

Just checking in. How's everyone doing? Happy with the pass along so far? Any suggestions?

Currently the plan is to split the action between the scouting group and the main force of the Circle following them. Random encounters are welcome. Characters named for the scouting party are welcome to stick with the main force if they wish.

Hello, sorry for delay I am on a work trip so until start of next week I will not be able to post. Feel free to skip me until Monday

Np Dire, no need to rush. The good thing about the mercenary band is that characters can step into the background whenever they want.

I'll put in another reply tomorrow peeps. Feel free to chip in the meantime. I'm not enforcing a posting order, this is pretty free form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom