Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Currently reading:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pass along recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, apologies for the delay. I am abroad a new study program which has been very hectic. Will be slow if it's ok you can skip me for the moment and I will post ASAP when I have some more time

Hey guys, i don't know how you feel about it but i'm having a problem with the rp thus far. Mainly that there are too many characters for the pace we've set. Unless i'd be constantly writing it out everytime Corellius blinks, relevant replies happen what, once a week? That means that every time i want to reply i have to reread where people are whenever the group splits up as well as take a look at the character sheets just to remember who's who with maybe two exceptions.

That translates to the following. Either we scrap a significant amount of characters OR at least the amount of text and action they have to make it less confusing. And if the group splits up, maybe let one party finish their adventure to a certain point before having the other do it so there aren't posts from two different groups at the same time.

Now i understand that i'm asking for something quite drastic but as it is now i can't continue this roleplay. The amount of rereading and double checking names and character sheets is just extremely repulsive in my opinion.

No prob, i'll dial it back. A lot of this was to establish the circle of blades as a group, anyone is free to write dialogue for the npcs as long as they're in character.

Main group'll arrive at the towers tomorrow. Go nuts.

I suppose I can put a spoiler in here. Basically there's going to be a split coming up where the pc's can form a group and go off on a mission independent of the mercenary band. Basically the circle of blades'll serve as a 'moving home base' for our main characters to come back to between missions.

Now, I'm open to suggestions to what the mission should be, but getting the Jagged Crown seemed like the best option for an elite squad to accomplish. A few npc's can tag along, but this'll be almost exclusively focused on the main group.

After the Valtheim tower battle they'll be a brief respite for character development, them Captain Rosh will call for volunteers for whatever this mission is (if someone's got a cooler idea please post).

@Archon of the Black Heart is that cool with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom