Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed {Pagan Routes} A Magic Role Play OOC

Would you be interested in a witch/wizard/magic world Roleplay?

• yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • possssssibly

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Yahallo, is the invitation still open? Are there still non-bloodline witches?
we have none! story Just started! If you wanna hop in as a non blood that would be awesome!

tidbit story started off with a witch that doesnt know shes a witch being kidnapped by the dregs (coven of non bloods) you can choose whether your character is a bad non blood or one we accept and work with.

tidbit story started off with a witch that doesnt know shes a witch being kidnapped by the dregs (coven of non bloods) you can choose whether your character is a bad non blood or one we accept and work with.

Ah wait, i am going to fill in the character sheet, and read the things the others posted. I might turn into a chaotic neutral type. But still, i will take on the non-blood. :)

i wanted to throw it out there too I dont care about lengths of posts, sometimes when your communicating with others. Couple lines are all you can do .

Ah wait, i am going to fill in the character sheet, and read the things the others posted. I might turn into a chaotic neutral type. But still, i will take on the non-blood. :)
perfect love it! i tried not to make it too overwhelming for people jumping in.

Hey, this roleplay looks interesting, is there any room for more? I know it's late so just respond when you can, you know. No pressure.

I don't think Celestial Fox is going to be joining us, she hasn't made a post in quite a while and I messaged her a few days ago with no response.

So we just jump right in on the scene then?

Also, are you all okay that Willow might get some cuts and burns? Or a few broken bones? With her struggling for dear life, that might be the reactions of the Dregs

Do check this. It seems I posted it in the wrong thread.
Name: Rhodendron Heath, Rhodon for short
Origin of the name: Came from the ancient Greek Rhodon meaning Rose and Dendron meaning Tree. In flower symbolism, however, Rhodendron is associated with caution or "Beware". They are toxic to some animals and could cause hallucinogenic and laxative effects on humans.
Zodiac: Capricorn

Saying: "May whoever god you pray on listen to your cries."

Personality: Rhoden is a heartless bastard and revels in the discomfort of others. This kind of attitude had him fitting with the Dregs rather nicely. What differs him from them is his grayish morals and bi-polar tendencies. Though he takes in delight in watching people getting hurt, he rescues those who are under the legal age and those above 75. It is this type of characteristic that had the Dregs cautious of him.

Family: Rhodon grew up with the Dregs all his life. He cared not for his blood relatives since he was taught not to get too close with those around him.

History: Growing up in the ways of the coven, Rhodon relied heavily on magic. He could not do simple chores without muttering a spell or two. That was, until he discovered that their group, the coven, needs the blood of those born with the gift of magic flowing their veins.

His anger to the unfairness of this had caused him to take up weapon [none of it made of steel] and drain the blood of those who were gifted. This was when he was fifteen years of age. Then, he was the youngest to take a kill of a named witch.

The battle with that witch had him realizing that he needs more than magic to achieve his goals. He trained in combat-magic and weapons. He was opened to the modern world. Oh, gods, he hated how everything was infused with iron. Though he could touch those infernal objects, it interferes with his use on magic.

Currently, he has the third highest kill. He stopped at 65 bodies. The thrill, the anger, the things that drove him, had lost its hold on him. He just wants to see where this all goes or when the proverbial excrement hits the fan.

Still attends the Dregs' ceremonies.

Appearance: Rhodon stand 5'10" and is quite lean. He usually covers his lower face either a face mask or a scarf. This was to conceal his black lips. Rhodon does not go out without a hood to cover both his blue-black hair and his eyes. Nobody actually knows what his eye color is since he takes extra measures not to show them, going as far as to actually using blindfolds.

When with the coven, his usual attire hides every inch of his body. He wears heavy cloaks and a wooden mask that resembles a raven's skull.

Other Notes about the character:
  • Rhodon is inept at hiding his magic in plain sight. He could create barriers while merely walking around a house.
  • He uses any means necessary to win a battle.
  • Generally, he observes the surroundings and the battle before deciding to join or not. To piss off a lot of people, he does not care who he helps. he just wants to even the playing field before once again getting into the background to watch. [He almost got killed when he went against the Dreg with the most kill]
  • Though he is sadistic, he hates seeing his own blood.
  • Favorite drink is milk. Least favorite is soda.
  • Rumors say that he does not have eyes. Rhodon always denies this.
  • When angry, he has this mannerism of pursing his lips and smiling [or grinning].

If approved or not. Sorry, I have to give him the arsenal to face the witches of named families.

Last edited:
Hey, yes rough her up! im gunna be doing a captivity post but ill wait till after yours, you will be the only greg so pretty much have free rain over how ever you wanna play it.

question, do us int he coven of blood born witches know you? Are you all bad guy or d we befriend you?

I think the next post should be the Dreg with willow then ill post willows (unless anyone wants to post know in is stopping you!) then we should all split ways and do what ever we do to find her location. And let the first fight happen and roll into the plot. (which we havent really discussed but I think we got a great group here and winging it seems to be working) We do haave a few peeps that havent yet to post so I want to slow down a bit and give them a chance.

So we just jump right in on the scene then?

Also, are you all okay that Willow might get some cuts and burns? Or a few broken bones? With her struggling for dear life, that might be the reactions of the Dregs

Do check this. It seems I posted it in the wrong thread.
Name: Rhodendron Heath, Rhodon for short
Origin of the name: Came from the ancient Greek Rhodon meaning Rose and Dendron meaning Tree. In flower symbolism, however, Rhodendron is associated with caution or "Beware". They are toxic to some animals and could cause hallucinogenic and laxative effects on humans.
Zodiac: Capricorn

Saying: "May whoever god you pray on listen to your cries."

Personality: Rhoden is a heartless bastard and revels in the discomfort of others. This kind of attitude had him fitting with the Dregs rather nicely. What differs him from them is his grayish morals and bi-polar tendencies. Though he takes in delight in watching people getting hurt, he rescues those who are under the legal age and those above 75. It is this type of characteristic that had the Dregs cautious of him.

Family: Rhodon grew up with the Dregs all his life. He cared not for his blood relatives since he was taught not to get too close with those around him.

History: Growing up in the ways of the coven, Rhodon relied heavily on magic. He could not do simple chores without muttering a spell or two. That was, until he discovered that their group, the coven, needs the blood of those born with the gift of magic flowing their veins.

His anger to the unfairness of this had caused him to take up weapon [none of it made of steel] and drain the blood of those who were gifted. This was when he was fifteen years of age. Then, he was the youngest to take a kill of a named witch.

The battle with that witch had him realizing that he needs more than magic to achieve his goals. He trained in combat-magic and weapons. He was opened to the modern world. Oh, gods, he hated how everything was infused with iron. Though he could touch those infernal objects, it interferes with his use on magic.

Currently, he has the third highest kill. He stopped at 65 bodies. The thrill, the anger, the things that drove him, had lost its hold on him. He just wants to see where this all goes or when the proverbial excrement hits the fan.

Still attends the Dregs' ceremonies.

Appearance: Rhodon stand 5'10" and is quite lean. He usually covers his lower face either a face mask or a scarf. This was to conceal his black lips. Rhodon does not go out without a hood to cover both his blue-black hair and his eyes. Nobody actually knows what his eye color is since he takes extra measures not to show them, going as far as to actually using blindfolds.

When with the coven, his usual attire hides every inch of his body. He wears heavy cloaks and a wooden mask that resembles a raven's skull.

Other Notes about the character:
  • Rhodon is inept at hiding his magic in plain sight. He could create barriers while merely walking around a house.
  • He uses any means necessary to win a battle.
  • Generally, he observes the surroundings and the battle before deciding to join or not. To piss off a lot of people, he does not care who he helps. he just wants to even the playing field before once again getting into the background to watch. [He almost got killed when he went against the Dreg with the most kill]
  • Though he is sadistic, he hates seeing his own blood.
  • Favorite drink is milk. Least favorite is soda.
  • Rumors say that he does not have eyes. Rhodon always denies this.
  • When angry, he has this mannerism of pursing his lips and smiling [or grinning].

If approved or not. Sorry, I have to give him the arsenal to face the witches of named families.
I added it in to the right place

Back
Top Bottom