Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Currently reading:
Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

As for the general progression. Once characters are done with this evening's events, the heroes particularly, they will return to their respective homes to find a message waiting for them in one way or another, inviting them to a meeting with no address. Once they agree, the card changes to show a time at which to be ready, and at the appointed time, the character is teleported to the secret base of the previous generation of heroes.

Any preferences on the theme of the base? Alien crystal magic? Duct-tape supercomputer? IBase?

HMMM I had my intro mostly typed up and I was sort of doing something like the Avenger's headquarters. Something possible for humans and not alien or super sci-fi. But it's still high tech and such.

Was setting the tone that the headquarters for Vanguard are kinda empty... Loren was settling into one of the dorms and noted that a good number of them still looked occupied from fallen heroes.

Bit overdue but here she is! Meet The Telomancer!

Name: Jessica Lucill
Power: Telekenenises.

Backstory:
  • Born in the United Kingdom and raised by two hardworking marketers
  • Had an average childhood and did well with her education.
  • Discovered her abilities during her 18th birthday.
  • Became sexually curious at the age of 19 and fully developed her abilities.
  • Decided to travel to America to see what could be done. Stopped a bank robbery.
  • For the past 6 years, she has been travelling all over the country of the USA to stop crime and save lives. Also works as a part time model.

Bit overdue but here she is! Meet The Telomancer!

Name: Jessica Lucill
Power: Telekenenises.

Backstory:
  • Decided to travel to America to see what could be done. Stopped a bank robbery.
  • For the past 6 years, she has been travelling all over the country of the USA to stop crime and save lives. Also works as a part time model.

Seems like a good summary, just gotta fill out the profile and you're good!

I cannea find the profile, Captain! I just cannea do it!

Name: Jessica Lucille
Alias or Nickname: The Telomancer
Physical Description:

• 5'11 in height
  • 103 lbs
  • light blue eyes

Secret Identity ~ Jessica Lucille - Part Time model.
  • Friendly, respectful and is REALLY naive.
  • Clumsy
  • Impulsive
  • Doesn't think things through and is proud of her body.

Alter-Ego ~ The vigilante known as The Telomancer has no alter ego. Ok, she does.

• She is brave and confident. She loves to show off and toys with people.
  • Doesn't suffer fools
  • Avoids killing where possible but not averst to it.
  • Cocky and likes to do the implaceable man/woman trope where she walks towards her target.
  • Values innocents above all and has been exploited by her foes by putting innocents in danger.
  • Has a long time feud with a certain news station and an obession with dr pepper.
  • Has a very energetic voice.

Background Info:

• For the past 6 years, she has been travelling all over the country of the USA to stop crime and save lives.
  • Called herself the TELOMANCER and immediately regretted it because she felt she could have chosen a better name.
  • Made an enemy of a certain news station because she exposed their fraudelent behaviour at the time.
  • Also works as a part time model and is fairly successful.
  • Approached by Vanguard and accepted their deal a few weeks ago.
Powers: -

• Telekineses.
  • Superendurance

Ship... Log, star date.......

4th April..

I HAVE, done it. The quest....

to do RPing in this.... SHALL.... Prevail?

EDIT: Corrected.

Last edited:
@TheDovah ... -_- ... Dovah ... there's a short guide right above the actual code that kind of ... outlines requirements. Here, I'll repost it. Give it a once-over.

Name: - the name you use in civilian and day to day life.
Alias or Nickname: - the name you use whenever you let your powers show.
Age: - note, characters on the site who are the central focus of a story must be over 18
Physical Description: - a brief physical description of your character, broken down into two sections. In the first, secret identity, goes your day-to-day, grocery store outfit, and in the second, alter-ego, goes your super-ing outfit. If you don't have a cape and boots, or just do everything in the same clothing, feel free to delete the two categories and just post the information under the bolded header. You can include art or a photo if you like, but it's not a requirement, and I'm still going to require you to type out a short description :p
Secret Identity ~

Alter-Ego ~

Background Info: a brief explanation of your character's life, how they got their powers, what they've been doing, and if they are an already active hero, why they didn't take part in the battle that vanished all the other heroes.
Powers: A break-down of your powers by effect. This can change as your character progresses, but remember that your character is weak, or untrained to begin with, hence not acting as a superhero before Vanguard became a thing. We don't want any One-Punch men in here, tempting as it may be. So like, if you have the power to control light, you need to describe what effects your character is able to create; light shields, illusions, blasts, etc. Keeping in mind, again, and to be very blunt, that a character who starts out very powerful, who doesn't have to struggle, is often uninteresting, and boring if not frustrating to RP with.

Also, it might help to at least skim the setting information, or just the setup posts of the RP in general. I love the enthusiasm, but there's a little bit of canon to consider ^_^

Yeah, Chesire (and a little the rest of us) have put some real thought into this. Glad to have you on board but there is backstory and such that's gone into this. It might be best to read at least the first page of both this and the actual rp thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom