Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Currently reading:
Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

well, I'm having to rework mine because of Cheshire's post about going home. lol. here's what it was:

Loren

Location: Vanguard headquarters, dormitories. Condition: uninjured, hungry. Company: None she knows of.

155 lbs. Wearing loose-fitting light blue jeans, a white knit top with a scoop neck and white off-brand running shoes. She has a gray pullover hoodie with her hair pulled back under a purple floral headband. No makeup on at this time.

Loren's bag dropped onto the bed in the room that, for the time being, looked good enough to be hers. At least it was mostly vacant. The entire facility was eerily empty, quiet. While yes, the Vanguard compound was occupied, it's inhabitants- former inhabitants were no more. Only some staff remained, operatives from local and foreign governments. The dark blonde dropped the shoulder strap with a clutter of buttons and buckles atop the bulging duffel.

"This room used to…" the man at the door behind her started speaking.

"Don't tell me, please," Loren interrupted him.

She didn't want to know who had previously slept in that room. It wasn't like purchasing a used car and hearing who the previous owner was… most of the time it's not assumed the previous owner was dead. That the small knickknacks left scattered around were forgotten remnants of someone who wasn't supposed to go.

Everyone knew the great price the heroes paid last year. They were revered, held up as the epitome of what humanity could offer. Heroes true to the word. But they'd been people. And… she didn't want to think of… the situation nor the kind of lives they led. It was easier to think of going into Vanguard when they weren't people. Easier to think of her own role and her own possible fate.

"Why's there so much stuff left behind?" she asked, turning to face the man.

Sam Rutgers was a Fed and looked every bit like the disgruntled, overworked stereotype. Aging, in his fifties, with gray hair, slow way of speech and a complete loss of all emotions drained from him decades ago. The man was capable of sympathy and such, he'd looked out after Loren for a good bit and even had facilitated her coming to Vanguard to begin with, but without knowing him personally, the tall, weathered figure would just come off as… exhausted.

"No one knows what to do with it or wants to touch it. Some believe some of them will come back. Or… hope they will. It's a big risk for Vanguard to reach out to so many others. Implies that they are truly gone even if that's what most people think. Hope… can be a cancer sometimes."

"Yeah," she passively agreed, thinking back on the hearing the news herself.

Loren had been living the mild life of a teacher for the last year. History turned out to be a sort of passion of hers, as she loved learning about how the world got to where it was and why. Modern historians were still trying to piece together everything that happened to humanity in the last decade alone. She'd spent most of it trying to remain hidden but keeping up with current events all the same as if she'd one day have to help write them.

The program she was involuntarily a part of was gutted, shutdown, forgotten. She hoped at least that was true. Rutgers had never been part of that program, but when it first faltered, he'd stepped in to help her get back into civilization as everything else was begin shuttered and dismantled, redirected. Along with others who'd been supposed victims, she was isolated and kept to a quiet life where perhaps they too could be forgotten.

"I… managed to scrounge something up from the program for you. Should be arriving tomorrow."

"What?" Loren asked, curious as to anything from her time there could be worth digging up and worthy enough that Rutgers was giving it to her.

"Your old coil suit. I know, you probably don't want to see something like that."

"The Magnetron Suit?"

"Horrible name, I know. But the techs here can work with it. Get you something more comfortable, I'm sure. You'll need an outfit… a new name too, I'm sure."

Her uncertain expression resulted in a shrug from the man.

"I'm heading out. You've got my number should you need… in case this doesn't pan out like they think it should."

"Thanks, Sam."

Loren left her bags in the first room, grateful it was mostly empty. Seemed capable of housing two people but only had one bed. She'd never gone to college, never lived much on her own before, so she wasn't sure what life in a dorm was like, really. Vanguard's dormitories were… supposed to be pretty nice compared to other living spaces that used the same term.

She found weight rooms, pools, courts, wrestling mats and hard rooms, whatever those were. A lounge with enough space that seemed a couple dozen people could occupy themselves without having to come within several yards of someone else. But mostly… emptiness. While some rooms appeared like someone lived there, she wasn't sure they were still… alive. How many supers had actually been there to begin with? Several dozen rooms were available, but only one wing was open.

A growling of her stomach told her she needed to eat. Her scale indicated she was down ten pounds already… so it was definitely time to check out what Vanguard provided in terms of a food. A young guy polishing one of the floors with a machine, and appearing like he wasn't sure how it worked, was rather surprised to see her there but directed her toward what turned out to be a very empty cafeteria.

Settling on walking out into the city, Loren grabbed her hoodie and made her way out to find something to satisfy her hunger.

I think I have corrected the mistake. Edited it into the post.

Name: Brigitta 'Bikki' Grolsch
Alias or Nickname: None known
Physical Description:

293656.jpg

A petite athletic blonde about 5'4' and 95 lbs. She has a milky complexion with a touch of reddish blush on her cheeks. Her pale gray eyes are set a tiny bit too close together over a small turned-up nose, and they have a kind of secret twinkle to them. Her lips are just full enough to be kissable, and her weak chin gives her a bit of a pouty look. She would be slightly curvy if she let herself gain a little weight, except for her breasts which have a fullness she tries to de-emphasize . Her fine strawberry blonde hair is done in shoulder length braids. She is usually dressed in slim faded jeans, plaid converse sneakers and an oversized college hoodie, often wearing a beat-up military-style backpack.

Secret Identity
None known

Alter-Ego
None known

Background Info:
Bikki is a Dutch-Norwegian-American girl off to college in the big city. She is the daughter of well-to-do parents, and when early testing suggested she was a child math prodigy, they sent her to all the special kid schools. She exceeded expectations, and now she's pursuing higher education in math, engineering and economics.

Powers:

Supra-genius
No other known powers

Last edited:
Name: Kaiden Emmanuel Lazcano

Alias or Nickname: "Shaheen" (meaning "falcon")

Physical Description: Kaiden has deep brown eyes and his unkempt, not-quite-black hair lends to a somewhat shaggy appearance, though he keeps his face clean-shaven. Between his Spanish father and Iranian mother, he's inherited their naturally tan skin. He stands at about 6'1 with a thin build that could be mistaken for being weak, "muscular" not the word that would come to the forefront of one's mind. Kaiden's most striking feature is the pair of large wings that protrude from his back; the feathers contain shades ranging from dark brown to cream with a pattern flecked similarly to that of a falcon.

Secret Identity ~ N/A

Alter-Ego ~ N/A

Background Info: Kaiden was born to an Iranian mother and a 2nd generation Spanish father; Surya had come to America to study, and Danilo (Dan) attended the same college. About a year into the relationship, when they found they were expecting, adding a child further sealed their love for each other and they decided to marry.

Flash forward to a 6-year-old Kaiden, it was his first visit to his mother's side of the family in Iran. One day, after a fitful night's sleep, his parent's chalked his fatigue and dark circles up to the restless night he had. But after lethargic play with his young cousins and they had all settled down for a family dinner, he refused to eat and his fatigue hadn't improved, worsening throughout the day, and it was soon followed by a high fever.

Bedridden, delirious, and barely conscious, the doctors advised the distraught parents that he would not be expected to survive the week. His mother, however, would not stand idly by for her child to draw his last breath.

During her late high school years in Iran, Surya discovered a worn old book hidden in the basement of their house, describing everything from potions and tonics, to spells and summing rituals. Thoroughly intrigued, she began studying them. Over time, her intrigue turned to overwhelming curiosity, and with it, growing her confidence. Surya finally settled on performing a ritual described in the book.

Reading it a thousand times over and checking and rechecking the ritual's instruction, it took a few careful attempts before she got it right – she had managed to successfully summon a Jinn. A terrible, wonderful, frightening Jinn. Using an item of high personal value was necessary to bind the spirit for her bidding: Surya chose a silver and opal necklace that had been passed down through the generations and, as the eldest daughter, it now belonged to her.

The Jinn bound to Surya's necklace, it pleaded with her. Threatened. Screamed to be let go. Spitefully, with what little power it could use in its spellbound state, it heated the necklace in her hands, leaving blisters behind on her skin. Only when it calmed itself did she enter into negotiations. Choosing not to push her luck with the powerful spirit, Surya had only two conditions for its eventual release: it would not kill her, nor harm her relatives, once released. It would grant her a single "wish," if you will, no matter how long it took her to use it. Two years? Five years? Ten? What was it but a blink of an eye to an eternal Jinn?

With her son on his deathbed, the time for her single wish had come at last. The Jinn responded to her request, "I require a proper vessel, and you must choose carefully, lest there be consequences." Surya was confused by its answer. The spirit was all-powerful, was it not? It refused to elaborate, and she chose not to waste time probing it for answers it would not give.

As Surya went out in search of this "proper vessel," it happened that some of the children Kaiden played with before his illness, upset that a cat had attacked it, brought her a rescued falcon – but not soon enough, as the bird was dying.

There wasn't much time to search for another vessel. Surya took the bird gently in her hands, returning to her son's bedside and bringing her chosen vessel to the Jinn. When it asked her, very seriously, whether this was her final choice, she nodded as her eyes shifted to the shallow rise and fall of Kaiden's chest.

The Jinn placed a wispy hand on her son and the falcon. At its touch, the bird convulsed briefly, then went limp. She wasn't quite sure what she expected of its magic, but perhaps something a little more... magnificent? Fanfare? She asked, "Is... is that it? He's healed?"

"A Jinn keep our vows." Their pact fulfilled, the spirit grew faint in front of her eyes, then vanished. Something about its wide grin was unsettling as it faded away, but Surya didn't dwell on it; Kaiden was already stirring, and she was happy to have a healthy son back.

It was a few months later, after they had returned to Albuquerque, New Mexico, Kaiden began displaying strange signs. First, though you couldn't see a visible difference, his weight was dropping rapidly. Besides his weight, doctors said he was healthy and they recommended a diet for weight gain. Then, bony nubs appeared on his back. They called it "excess, abnormal bone growth" and scheduled him for surgery the following month. Lastly, during a typical child's fit, he shattered a wooden dining chair with an outlandish strength.

Before they could reach the surgery date, wings had already sprouted where the bony nubs had occupied, not quite fully formed. This is where Surya made the connection to the Jinn's words about a "proper vessel." The Jinn knew she would never have chosen the life of another person – even if it had crossed her mind. Now, the consequences of her choice were beginning to manifest.

The weight and strength issue, they could handle. However, his parents chose to go through with the surgery to spare him any hardship in life, knowing how metahumans were often treated. At the very least, they would remove the most apparent sign of his abnormalities.

But they grew back. Any "hardship" they tried to spare him, pointless.

Over time, his parents accepted it and grew accustomed to their son's mutations and abilities. Surya even took to the endearing nickname "Shaheen," meaning "falcon."

As an adult, Kaiden leads a rather mundane life trying to find his place in the world, simply working to make ends meet, a hard task for a metahuman in the job market. While his main aspiration is to be an artist, this doesn't generate much in the way of revenue, and he currently works for a cafe during the day and, most nights, as a bouncer at a dance club.

Powers: Starting with the obvious, Kaiden's wings aren't a mere ornament, often taking long flights when he has the chance. Since his wings were once removed via surgery, he assumes his wings would grow back if it was ever necessary – of course, he doesn't want to test those waters any further than he already has. The imperceptible weight loss he experienced as a child was due to his bones becoming hollow, and he looks a good 30-35lbs heavier than he actually is (being that a skeleton only makes about 15% of total weight). One would expect the hollow bones to be fragile, however, they've proven to be strong. In fact, not only does he possess an enhanced strength, but a resistance to damage as well. That's not to say he is unbreakable or invincible, but he would certainly be able to hold his own in a fight without taking damage so easily.

Last edited:
What's wrong with a picture? Just curious.

It shows a lack of commitment or forethought... It's also a bit disrespectful to not only me, after stating the requirement a few times over, but the people who have happily met the requirement.

It's just a little disheartening for me to put together this whole project single-handedly, and then have someone be like "wait, I'm going to be expected to write stuff? HERE of all places?"

Food for thought.

Just wanted to clarify: I was going with Kaiden not seeing everything that happened by the end of the post, but I can def amend it later to make that more clear. Or have him go on and engage, or even check on the people in the van or something if that's better. :p

Last edited:
It shows a lack of commitment or forethought... It's also a bit disrespectful to not only me, after stating the requirement a few times over, but the people who have happily met the requirement.

It's just a little disheartening for me to put together this whole project single-handedly, and then have someone be like "wait, I'm going to be expected to write stuff? HERE of all places?"

Food for thought.
I understand it but i disagree with forethought, commitement etc... Just find pictures to be my perference. Am editing the post atm.

Tis corrected. I think I know what kept going wrong and I feel like a bit of a muppet. I wasn't properly focusing on the IC thread and was trying to do too many things at once. >.< *sentences self to the room where robots scream at you* But hopefully, tis all corrected. If not, let me know. :) Same post, just left an edit comment.

@TheDovah
>Sighs a guilty sigh< I'm sorry Dovah, you were exposed to a tired Cat. Descriptions just give us details that a picture can't, but the description section is just for visual details; Height, identifying marks, build, things like that. As for the background,I just wanted you to format what you had as a paragraph ... HOWEVER ... given that you've put a lot of effort into adding detail, I'll accept your profile in its current format. You're good to post ^_^

Don't worry about it. I shall merely find you and force you to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD! :p

Posted. Hope it's ok and well, steering her towards the others. Just an average heroic dead.

I had a character idea in mind loosely inspired by the Puppet Master film series, but I'm currently in the process of tweaking things around so that it's not too much of a ripoff, and some stuff has also recently come up IRL, so it may be a while before I can get a final draft of my application ready for review.

Alright, just throwing this out there. I'm always open to suggestions, so feel free to let me know if anything needs to be added/changed/clarified/etc.
(Recently edited because I figured giving her raw spirit energy in addition to the puppets as support might make her too powerful, so that part has been cut out, just FYI.)

Name: Katherine Zielinski
Alias or Nickname: Puppeteer
Physical Description: Katherine stands at a not-so-intimidating 5'0" and weighs about 95 lbs; while this is by no means unhealthy, this physique does little to strike fear in the hearts of enemies, although it does make her very quick and light on her feet, which certainly has to count for something. She has light skin and brownish hazel eyes, and her long, light brown hair is slightly on the wavy side, though for practical reasons she will usually wear it in a braid or low bun while training or while doing any kind of hero work.

The Puppeteer's puppets range in height from 1'5" (Pixie) to 1'11" (Bullet). All three of the original puppets were originally made of wood, but these wooden bodies were not practical for superhuman combat, so they have more recently been transferred into new bodies made from a lightweight titanium alloy, which have been designed to be as practical as possible while still remaining faithful to their original designs, including kevlar lining in their costumes. The newest puppet, Phantom, is a more advanced model made with specialized nanotechnology, and thus he does not have any separate costume like the others do. Each puppet's individual appearance is described below:

• Phantom's "default" appearance consists of a metallic grey body with a painted-on black and silver bodysuit. He has no hair and his face is almost completely featureless, save only for a pair of glowing white eyes and a few subtle contours where his nose and mouth should be. He stands at roughly 1'10" in his default form.
  • Jokester wears a red-and-gold jester's costume complete with jingling golden bells on his hat and on the pointed toes of his shoes. He has baby blue eyes, "skin" painted to give him a humanlike fair complexion, and thin black eyebrows and hair (the latter of which is mostly hidden under his hat), and his mouth is shaped in a sly smile. He is the second-shortest of the puppets at 1'8", second only to Pixie.
  • Pixie is a pure silver color with bright green eyes and her hair in a metallic green pixie cut, and she wears a long-sleeved metallic green kevlar leotard. Her silver and green wings are larger and more aerodynamic than her original wings, making her look like a large butterfly at first glance. She is the shortest of the puppets at 1'5", though she cannot maneuver into small spaces quite as easily as Jokester or Phantom can due to her wingspan.
  • Bullet is the largest, tallest (1'11"), and most muscular of the puppets. His 'skin' is a pure bronze color, and he has nearly-black brown eyes. His costume resembles a soldier's uniform, and now includes a miniature jetpack that Bullet can use to fly at surprisingly fast speeds for his size.

Secret Identity ~Rebecca's civilian clothes are often not particularly remarkable, typically consisting of a simple shirt, some comfortable pants, and sensible sneakers or sandals. Naturally she will dress appropriately for more formal or business-related occasions, in which case she makes a point to keep her fashion choices as tasteful as possible depending on the occasion.

Alter-Ego ~ The Puppeteer's costume consists primarily of a black-and-silver kevlar body suit with thin energy conduits designed to help her channel her spirit energy into her gloves to form energy-charged wires, which she can move at will for self-defense and other possible applications such as grappling. She doesn't wear a mask in the literal sense for practical reasons, opting instead to paint a relatively simple black eye-mask on her face using waterproof face paint to hide her identity without limiting her vision.

Background Info: The history of the Puppeteers began decades ago with a humble toymaker named Aleksandr Zielinski in Soviet-occupied Poland. Zielinski was a natural-born medium who, as a boy, unknowingly grew into his abilities when the spirits of his home's previous owners appeared to him, frequently to play with him and tell them stories of their lives. Virtually everyone else dismissed these stories as the product of a very fruitful imagination, but Stefan cared little about trying to prove anything to anyone. As he grew older, he started to make toys and puppets based on each of the spirits he encountered, and his ghostly visitors began to arrive for reasons other than mere child's play. During World War II and its aftermath, innumerable amounts of people died before their time, and these souls came in droves to Zielinski and several other mediums seeking a chance to take care of their unfinished business and set right the errors they made in life. As the numbers of these wayward spirits grew and became more difficult for Zielinski to handle efficiently, Zielinski devised a method to channel the spirits into the toys and puppets he made in order to give them at least that much of a new chance at life. The spirit had to willingly agree to this process for it to work, and not all of the spirits were willing to do so, but those who did became the first "living puppets" with Zielinski as the first Puppeteer.

Zielinski's tradition soon caught on with other mediums in the local area who also became Puppeteers, under whose guidance their puppets became secret protectors of the living. On the other hand, some of the Puppeteers were corrupt, enslaving their puppets for personal gain or even for political agendas. When the Soviet occupiers discovered the existence of the Puppeteers, their ultimatum was clear: turn themselves and their puppets over to the Soviets for experimentation, or be branded as dangerous dissenters and punished accordingly. The majority of the puppets did not want to be handed over, and when a significant minority of Puppeteers agreed to the terms anyway, all but a few of the spirits within the puppets fled, leaving the puppets inactive and useless to the Soviets. Meanwhile, several of the Puppeteers who refused to agree to the terms were hunted down and killed, their puppets either destroyed or likewise rendered inactive as the spirits within fled.

As a young man, Zielinski himself narrowly escaped the persecution by fleeing with his family to America, taking with him three puppets - Bullet, Jokester, and Pixie - housing the spirits of three of the slain Puppeteers. In America, Zielinski continued to look after his puppets and even took to sending them out to continue their work as secret protectors; the puppets' small wooden bodies were ill-suited for direct combat, but their small size and generally innocuous appearance made it easy for them to sneak into criminals' hideouts unnoticed, sabotage their operations and/or otherwise aid the police in catching them, and then leave the scene with little to no trace of them to speak of. In this way Zielinski became a secret hero of sorts, though hardly anyone knew the true reason why so many criminals in the area suffered from so much "bad luck" until the metahuman boom came along and compelled more and more locals to research these incidents more thoroughly.

Zielinski had lived to a very ripe old age by the time of Legion's reign of terror, but knew by then that his time was running out soon one way or another. And so Zielinski took part in the ritual to defeat Legion, knowingly sacrificing himself to help stop Legion's evil, but not before making all of the necessary arrangements to ensure that his puppets would be in good hands after his passing.

Zielinski's puppets changed hands several times after his death. His children inherited them first, but their father's gift skipped their generation and so they could not succeed his father as their Puppeteer, as the Puppeteer served as the puppets' earthly tether . Stefan's later descendants were largely divided on what to do with the puppets, some of them being skeptical sorts who saw the puppets as nothing more than treasured family heirlooms, while others saw only the potential to sell the puppets for a large profit or otherwise make money off of them. The puppets and the spirit of Zielinski himself, in a desperate effort to avoid the latter fate, approached Zielinski's great-granddaughter Katherine and showed her their history in full detail. Katherine agreed to help them and kept the puppets hidden, secretly receiving training from Zielinski to become the new Puppeteer.

When the UN's pro-hero resolution was finalized and Vanguard actively began seeking out prospective heroes to replenish the losses in the fight against Legion, the local Vanguard office, per Zielinski's last request, tracked down Zielinski's living relatives and offered a government salary to whoever could prove they were Zielinski's successor as the Puppeteer. The rest of the Zielinski family either brushed off the claims of the puppets being supernatural or tried in vain to prove they were the next Puppeteer. Katherine was reluctant to come forward at first, not really knowing what to expect from the government, and convinced them to agree first and foremost that they would respect the puppets' wishes and not seek to exploit them for any political gain. Once that was officially settled, Katherine brought out the puppets and awakened them in front of the Vanguard officials, thereby proving that she was the new Puppeteer.

Since the three original puppets' wooden bodies were not well-suited for direct combat, let alone against superhumans, Katherine channeled their spirits into identical bodies made for them by Vanguard, made with a lightweight titanium alloy and kevlar-lined costumes, as well as a few significant upgrades such as Bullet's miniature jetpack and Pixie's new razor-sharp wings. In addition, Katherine worked with Vanguard's nanotechnology department to create a fourth puppet, Phantom, into which she channeled Zielinski's spirit. Finally, realizing that Katherine might be a vulnerable target as the puppets' earthly tether, Vanguard also decided to better train and equip her for field work, and worked with her to create a suit for her that can form razor-thin energy-charged wires from the fingertips of the gloves.

Overall, Katherine is an amateur compared to some of the more seasoned veterans and villains out there, but her eager willingness to learn has already paid off on multiple occasions, as has the past superhero experience of the puppets.

Powers: - Katherine's medium heritage affords her an acute psychic attunement to the spirit world, allowing her to sense and communicate with spirits and spiritual energies that most ordinary humans wouldn't even notice. As the Puppeteer, her psychic connection also extends to the spirits inhabiting each of her puppets, allowing all of them to communicate telepathically with each other and sense each other's emotional states. Katherine lacks experience with the more elaborate rituals associated with mediums and the like, mainly because she prefers not to risk disturbing the natural order or messing with forces she doesn't fully understand, so she has no other known powers as of yet. However, her Puppeteer suit is specially designed to help her channel this energy to create razor-thin energy-charged wires from the fingertips of her gloves, which she can then use to wrap around objects/targets or even slice cleanly through objects, although the latter can require a great deal of effort depending on the material in question.

The Puppeteer's puppets have been rebuilt using a specially-designed titanium alloy, and their costumes have been remade with kevlar lining (with the sole exception of Phantom), making all of them highly durable and quite strong for their size without sacrificing their mobility. However, the puppets rely on the Puppeteer to act as their primary connection to the world of the living; without a Puppeteer connected to them, the spirits cannot control the puppets and must either lie dormant within the puppets or leave the puppets altogether.

Each puppet's individual powers are as follows:
  • Phantom's body and costume, unlike those of the other puppets, consist of nanites that can detach, move freely, and reattach to each other at will, allowing Phantom to change his shape or even split himself apart at will. Consequently, he can also change his hands into certain weapons, such as a blade or hook, though not into guns or other ranged weapons. The nanites are also equipped with cloaking technology that can allow Phantom to turn invisible. However, this advanced nanotechnology also makes Phantom the most vulnerable of the puppets to EMP's and other electronic-disabling devices; whereas the other puppets would be more or less unaffected by such devices due to their relative lack of electronic components, Phantom would "dissolve into dust" due to his nanites being unable to stay properly attached to each other, and for him to reform himself in such a case would be virtually impossible until the EMP or other such device is disabled.
  • Jokester can contort his body in humanly impossible ways, and can also charge any object he touches with kinetic energy, the results of which can range from merely heating the object to causing it to explode. The effort required for the latter, however, depends heavily on the size and mass of the target object; for instance, attempting to make a large and heavy metal wall explode may result in only a hole being blown in the wall, or even simply a crater if the wall is thick enough to withstand the explosion.
  • Pixie can fly and glide through the air with her wings, which have also been sharpened for use as a fly-by weapon if desired. She can also release pheromones into the air to alter the emotional states of those near her, though the extent to which the latter succeeds also depends heavily on the target's resistance.
  • Bullet is proportionally the strongest and most durable of the puppets, effectively giving him "super-strength" in that he can lift up to about 150 lbs. He was also recently equipped with a jetpack to fly at surprisingly fast speeds for his size, more or less on par with Pixie's flying speed.

Last edited:
Thanks! :D

Haven't decided yet on what to do for my debut post since IDK if Katherine or the puppets will be able to contribute much to the current fight scene, mainly because the puppets are best-suited for support and/or covert operations. Maybe Pixie could get the spectators to back off by using her powers to make them feel more nervous about being so close to the fight, thus giving Mistress more space to work with. Or if push comes to shove, I'm sure I could find a way to bring in the others as needed. Or if there are any other villains out there who would be in the area but who haven't make their IC debut yet, perhaps we could work something out.

You're welcome :p

I do encourage people to branch out and create their own scenes. There are a few international locations on the go I believe, and there's the broken up dispensary. Whatever the case, I look forward to seeing it ^_^

Back
Top Bottom