Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Currently reading:
Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

I did and left it open to interaction just by turning around the corner. :)

I posted a thing. :p

I actually decided to take the bank robbery bit from @TheDovah 's post and use some of my own ideas to build on it a little bit by making it part of a deeper conspiracy to kidnap and/or otherwise dispose of heroes one by one. Since I'm not playing a villain I can't really do too much more with this idea, so if any villains out there would like to claim ownership of this idea and take it over from here, you're welcome to do so. If not, or if this idea won't work out, then feel free to ignore it and then I can have it resolved offscreen later on.

Name: Jordan Wiks
Nickname: Endgate, Zero, Doubt - tend to shift between mainlu because he believes he
Physical Description: -
He looks older than he really is, a five o-clock shadow, unkept uncut hair and tired. Dressed in loose clothing like a T shirt, track pants and a rather retro hoodie which contains his music, wallet and medication he takes. Standing at 6.2ft, well built but slightly unfit, blue eyes and dirty blond hair. A slightly crooked nose hinting that its been broken a few times, he tends to always hand his hands in the pockets of his hoodie or on a small fidget device to help keep his thoughts centered. If he removes the hoodie, both his lower arms are tattooed with a mixture of things, symbols and slogans. A budgie things that people tend to not make sense of.

You could say, just by how he dresses is that of someone who doesnt want to be acknowledged as a hero, mainly because of his damaged psyche and confidence. As for what he does, well, tries to get work and tends to work late hours in security or general car hire. Pays the bills and allows him time to do other projects he's interested in. He owns a rather old almost retro phone, hasn't bothered taking up social media and in comparison to those of his generation probably has the lowest data footprint. He doesnt even have an email address and tends to read paperback books over the E readers. Its not that he doesnt want to have these things, its that they break so easily when around him.

Background Info:
Jordan like unlike every other person wanted to not be noticed. Shunned being like everyone else and unlike the heroes of today and those who abuse their powers actually neglected and cared little for them. Mainly because to him they were a detriment than anything else and it was also that he could never turn the freakin thing off or control it. However, in doing so from past experiences with how cruel people can be. Its also turned him into a bit of a recluse. Friends know him, but he's never online or there but he answers when called, text messages he replies but its like he slips from other peoples minds and its only when he's needed is he really there and then gone the next.

Powers:
Nulify/Negate - You could have thrown a truck, a building, a projectile or something with a force applied. But with a touch or even being in proximity it ceases to be or move and looses the force it started off with. At present with Endgate its anything within a two metre radius, a thrown ball will stop outside and then drop to the ground softly as if robbed off its kinetic force. Insects that fly will do the same, cars entering that radius will slow or struggle to maintain speed. In some cases depending on the force, can warp their frame or can cause accidents as the force change or absence can twist the vehicle. A thrown punch will loose momentum, hell, even a microwave to a mobilephone will cease to work if he is nearby. This power is one of the reasons why he lives such a basic life.

Untrained - Skill locked - Overcharge - Able to transfer power gained from Negate and Nulify to another Meta Human to that of over 12,000% in potential. However, this leaves him exhausted, tired and hungry. An average overcharge on another Meta Human lasts for 15 - 23 minutes tops.

Untrained - Skill locked - Unleash - Able to unleash stored energy and either create kinetic forces, blasts or shockwave effects that can cause injury to meta humans, buildings or worse. However, this needs to be taught and trained before he can even think this exists.

---------- Explanation -
Endgates power doesnt stop there, by taking such energy its never really destroyed but instead stored indefinatly until expended. The twist being - that should he learn how, the energy he potentially has can be transferred to another meta to overcharge that of their own powers. Super strength becomes beyond - to super speed, to light speed, lightining becomes much much more dangerous. However, this has only been done once resulting in the death of a meta human who sought they could try to beat his power out of him to get him to acknowledge he is a meta human. The result was that by causing a feedback of power given out to power going in burned the meta human alive due to the overload and short circuit.

Endgate seems to be able to store the limitless amount of power generated from his negate, however, if he learns how to control and fine tune it. He can live a normal life.
The drawback being is, he's turned his back on people and in doing so - many now find him harder to remember because of his Negate ability stopping them from being able to create a memory of him being there at that time.

THE TELOMANCER! Creator of traffice jams! Our hero, folks! *Superman theme plays*

The telomancer! She's kinda reckless. *Superman theme plays*

The telomancer, facing down the evil that is.... ANCIENT EGYPT! *imperial march plays*

One of my longtime RP partners has just joined the site, so I'll send over a link to this RP and see if she might be interested!

THE TELOMANCER! Creator of traffice jams! Our hero, folks! *Superman theme plays*

The telomancer! She's kinda reckless. *Superman theme plays*

The telomancer, facing down the evil that is.... ANCIENT EGYPT! *imperial march plays*

lol, but DO remember the lore that I wrote, all of Earth's like ... alpha level superheroes were wiped out. The remaining heroes shouldn't be superman/green lantern/Phoenix/Thor level power. Being able to shape reinforced steel should be like ... the upper limit for the time being. No building lifting yo :3

By the way, if any of you are tempted to take action against Big Daddy and his trio of hoes, please be gentle. He has a purpose to serve later in Bikki's story arc.

@exocat

As long as BD doesn't do anything illegal or otherwise go too far, I imagine the most Jokester would do as of now is pull a practical joke or two as a warning to watch his attitude, but nothing harmful.

Last edited:
I don't know if Jokester's software is programmed to understand the nuances of pimpin', but if so, that would be the extent of BD's illegalities. It's the future, so who knows if it's even illegal.

Jokester is a puppet inhabited by a spirit, so there's no software involved. But yeah, in that case, he'll probably just pull a prank or scare him a little bit, but not much else.

Hey y'all, after some consideration this week, I'd like to drop Kaiden out of this for now before he gets too involved. I found out on Friday that we were approved for overtime for the next 5 weeks (understaffed + large workload) and I'm already mentally drained. Don't want anyone to have to wait on me with such a large group here, plus I have another group RP that's been going quite a while and will take precedence when I'm on. Once this overtime is done, I'd be glad to see about hopping back in with Kaiden down the road.

Hey y'all, after some consideration this week, I'd like to drop Kaiden out of this for now before he gets too involved. I found out on Friday that we were approved for overtime for the next 5 weeks (understaffed + large workload) and I'm already mentally drained. Don't want anyone to have to wait on me with such a large group here, plus I have another group RP that's been going quite a while and will take precedence when I'm on. Once this overtime is done, I'd be glad to see about hopping back in with Kaiden down the road.
In one of my earlier posts I hinted at heroes mysteriously disappearing due to a scheme by an unknown villain (not claimed yet, but open to any villain who wants it). Maybe we could have Kaiden disappear that way offscreen, and then have him resurface when/if you return from your overtime. Would that work?

I think that could be good. I was thinking Valkyrie would be contacted by said villains or forced to move out of Gilead by increasing police pursuit. And then she'd fall in with the villains there, because she's never had to face much superhero resistance.

Back
Top Bottom