Both Needed WoL Interest Check

Currently reading:
Both Needed WoL Interest Check

I am certainly interested in playing in this world, it is so intricate and beautiful! I am working on reading the literature right now but, if you are still looking, I would love to post a profile soon!

@DolittleAmi: oooh. Lei'dasia looks interesting. What spot shall they take up?! Also, wanna make Lei another experiment of the LaToshe twins? Perhaps she was resurrected by the LaToshe twins (look in my character Yyve's story) and therefore knows Yyve, Xyse, Vee and the LaToshe twins; and they called Lei'dasia "Lei," but she later discovered her name?

Last edited:
@DolittleAmi: oooh. Lei'dasia looks interesting. What spot shall they take up?! Also, wanna make Lei another experiment of the LaToshe twins? Perhaps she was resurrected by the LaToshe twins (look in my character Yyve's story) and therefore knows Yyve, Xyse, Vee and the LaToshe twins; and they called Lei'dasia "Lei," but she later discovered her name?
As for her spot, I dare say either Damon or Malachi's party.
As for backstory, I'm not sure? Did you read my background? She wouldn't get along with the twins if they resurrected her. She wanted to be dead.
Perhaps they resurrected her but somehow Lei has twisted it in her mind that everything was her father's fault?

@DolittleAmi True. However, in order to receive the Hex your character would have to be reincarnated. Also, the LaToshe twins aren't.. exactly nice, lol. Take a peek at Yyve's background, too. Yyve doesn't like em either.

@DolittleAmi True. However, in order to receive the Hex your character would have to be reincarnated. Also, the LaToshe twins aren't.. exactly nice, lol. Take a peek at Yyve's background, too. Yyve doesn't like em either.
I said that her father tried to reincarnate her to see if reincarnating her dead mother might be possible. But I'm happy to just have her be ressurected by the twins. I'll just edit her bio a bit

@DolittleAmi I know. I was just suggesting that perhaps the LaToshe twins could be involved. Perhaps they coordinated with her father? (your character profile is fine the way it is! I'm just trying to offer suggestions, please don't feel obligated!)

Nononononono, I want my character to fit in as best as possible. Maybe her father was actually an asshole, so when she was resurrected and he was 'happy to see her' she snapped.

@DolittleAmi : That's an idea. Perhaps he commissioned the LaToshe twins to teach him resurrection and he thought he could possibly avoid his daughter contracting the Hex?

@Pyxie Sounds good, though I don't think he'd care if she got the Hex. Only if there was a possibility his wife might be saved.

I am so sorry for the delay, please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

User: MISSimissyou

Name: Aphera Evermore

Nickname: Affe

Sex: Female

Gender (if applicable): Female

Appearance: Aphera

Species: Humana

Abilities (if applicable): Although not necessarily an ability and not necessarily reliable, she talks to trees and plants for direction and is often able to find her way doing so. She also talks with them for company and many deem her quite out of her mind because of it.

Preferred Equipment: She always carries her father's bow and short sword, although she is not the most skilled at either.

Beliefs (if applicable): She reaches out to Nomisia's guidance whenever she can and remains faithful to her.

Personality: Although she has now been traveling for years, she remains relatively naive. She talks to herself, inanimate objects, and whoever will listen, whether what she says makes sense or not. Although quite sociable, she does not seek relationships with anyone on any level and usually chooses to travel alone. She will travel with a company if it is useful but will stop talking with others if she thinks they expect she will get closer with them. She loves music and will take any opportunity to watch or listen to a performance, although she is quite tone deaf herself. She understands the language of the bow and the sword quite well, even though her skills are limited, and will take any opportunity to use either weapon (the bow being her preference) and learn more about their uses.

Likes/Dislikes

Strengths/Weaknesses

Biography:
Aphera grew up in Oalta. Her mother and father, farmers like the rest, raised her as best they could under the blessings of Nomisia. She was a good girl and her mother began calling her Affe at a young age after a flower that grew near their farm. At age six her father died unexpectedly and her mother struggled to get by until she married another man from their small villiage with a farm next to their own. They combined their lands and soon Affe had a younger brother who got all the attention and she began to grow lonely and curious. It was then, at age 8, she began to wonder if there was something more.
Being a small place, she didn't know much of the outside world. It wouldn't be untill a striking Draconian passed through her town and decided to talk to her 16 year old self the she learned how vast the outside world could be. Specifically, the Draconian mentioned his homeland of Ideshian and how magnificent and beautiful it was. Affe grew determined to find the kingdom and leave her home. When she told her mother of the idea she deemed it absurd and decided now would be the time to begin looking for a suitable husband for her daughter to quell this desire to leave.
The night of her 17th birthday, Affe took her father's old hunting bow, a map of the known world her father had apparently been hiding, a large knife that he had also been hiding, a bag of food, and some extra cloths, and left her home. She stopped at the shrine to ask Nomisia for strength, guidance, forgiveness, good health on her journey, and possibly the gift that no man or woman would ever be attracted to her, and she set on her way. At first, she thought it marvelous to be out in the world. That was, until she discovered that sleeping inside of a shelter was not free, the food was hard to come by when you did not grow it yourself, and that there was a thing called currency that her mother had never decided to tell her about. She soon learned how to hunt and managed to get lessons in swordplay from a boy she met who, unfortunately, wanted more out of the relationship than she was willing to provide. She continues to wander and hone her skills with her fathers bow and his long knife (which, it turns out, is a short sword) and has become adept enough at hunting and gathering and she uses these skills to sell or trade goods whenever she can. Although she lost her map long ago and has no idea where she is at present, she is still determined to reach the now mythical land of Ideshian and claim it as her new home.

Yay @MISSimissyou ! I love Aphera and can't wait to see how she fits in! So how this thread works is your character is currently supporting a candidate. The below link is a thread Pyxie created to help with that organization! The links on this thread lead to all the information documents, the threads, and the booklet.
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-world-of-liphilius.9786/

Currently, we have supporter positions available for all candidates (3 of them to be exact) and a bodyguard position available for candidate 3. The candidates are Malachi Hythian, Asena Valda, and Gabrielle Brighteye. Each have their own ideals and quirks so if you look on the below document you can see which one Aphera will fit with. Please let me know if you have any questions:

WoL RP Thread Informational Doc

Who would you like Aphera to support or are you taking the bodyguard position? Anything or anyone you pick would be fantastic so choose whoever you think she would fit. We have a great team of posters here currently that are more than happy to help.

Yay @MISSimissyou ! I love Aphera and can't wait to see how she fits in! So how this thread works is your character is currently supporting a candidate. The below link is a thread Pyxie created to help with that organization! The links on this thread lead to all the information documents, the threads, and the booklet.
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-world-of-liphilius.9786/

Currently, we have supporter positions available for all candidates (3 of them to be exact) and a bodyguard position available for candidate 3. The candidates are Malachi Hythian, Asena Valda, and Gabrielle Brighteye. Each have their own ideals and quirks so if you look on the below document you can see which one Aphera will fit with. Please let me know if you have any questions:

WoL RP Thread Informational Doc

Who would you like Aphera to support or are you taking the bodyguard position? Anything or anyone you pick would be fantastic so choose whoever you think she would fit. We have a great team of posters here currently that are more than happy to help.
Although I think a bodyguard position would be a bit out of her element, as she isn't necessarily the most skilled, I think Affe would likely support Brighteye. Of course, given Gabrielle's character, I don't think it would be out of the question that she would stand in as a temporary body guard until someone more suited to the position were found. She would be more than willing to lay her life down for something/someone she believed in. Or she could work under/for a bodyguard. It also helps that she is kind of an idiot so could sit in any sort of political meeting and take little information away from it. I feel like being any sort of guard/main body guard would lend well to that trait.

Last edited:
Although I think a bodyguard position would be a bit out of her element, as she isn't necessarily the most skilled, I think Affe would likely support Brighteye. Of course, given Gabrielle's character, I don't think it would be out of the question that she would stand in as a temporary body guard until someone more suited to the position were found. She would be more than willing to lay her life down for something/someone she believed in. Or she could work under/for a bodyguard. It also helps that she is kind of an idiot so could sit in any sort of political meeting and take little information away from it. I feel like being any sort of guard/main body guard would lend well to that trait.

I can dig that! We can get you in on C3's thread and sheets then! And also get you added in the group chat so we can all figure out how to get your girl added :)

Back
Top Bottom