Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Currently reading:
Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Yeah, that sounds like it could work out, though I might need a few more details when I jump back in with him. He's a fairly polite, passive person at this point, so the experience might give him a little nudge.

The telomancer is just minding her own business and just walking whilst being a bit surprised at the traffic chaos she ensured. Feel free to interact with her or not. :)

@TheDovah Right now it looks like most of the action is centered around Jess stealing the duffel bag full of money, so maybe getting involved there might be a good start.

@Mazulla I was going to hand off control of that particular scheme to whichever villain player is interested in being the mastermind, so for now I don't have too many details set in stone just yet. Either way, I'll keep you posted when you get back.

@Mazulla Good luck with work, and come back when you're done with what sounds like some well-paid hell. We'll keep a crime-fighting spot warm for you.

TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Since everyone's getting involved with the dispensary robbery, I feel I should take a moment to remind everyone that the Villains are currently more powerful than any of the Heroes. This is by design.

Villains! I give you all permission to throw in minions as you please.

Done. Kinda. Not sure if everyone else has communcation devices but suits The Telomancer to not know it either. :) Should allow a lot of room for interaction and intervenetion.

I think the puppet master may be an interesting threat to the telomancer.

Currently - Unconscious and in the road :D

Yes, unless Cheshire says otherwise. Make sure to run your character concept by her before posting in the main thread.

I really took my time and I went through a couple of concepts with her to make sure I had the setting down and a compatible character. She's very cool about it.

Back
Top Bottom