Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Currently reading:
Group RP (Superhero RP) Chaos Comes Calling ~ OOC & Character Thread

Yeah, that sounds like it could work out, though I might need a few more details when I jump back in with him. He's a fairly polite, passive person at this point, so the experience might give him a little nudge.

The telomancer is just minding her own business and just walking whilst being a bit surprised at the traffic chaos she ensured. Feel free to interact with her or not. :)

@TheDovah Right now it looks like most of the action is centered around Jess stealing the duffel bag full of money, so maybe getting involved there might be a good start.

@Mazulla I was going to hand off control of that particular scheme to whichever villain player is interested in being the mastermind, so for now I don't have too many details set in stone just yet. Either way, I'll keep you posted when you get back.

@Mazulla Good luck with work, and come back when you're done with what sounds like some well-paid hell. We'll keep a crime-fighting spot warm for you.

TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Since everyone's getting involved with the dispensary robbery, I feel I should take a moment to remind everyone that the Villains are currently more powerful than any of the Heroes. This is by design.

Villains! I give you all permission to throw in minions as you please.

Done. Kinda. Not sure if everyone else has communcation devices but suits The Telomancer to not know it either. :) Should allow a lot of room for interaction and intervenetion.

I think the puppet master may be an interesting threat to the telomancer.

Currently - Unconscious and in the road :D

Yes, unless Cheshire says otherwise. Make sure to run your character concept by her before posting in the main thread.

No probs, I'm sure she'll hit you up soon, she's very outgoing :)

I really took my time and I went through a couple of concepts with her to make sure I had the setting down and a compatible character. She's very cool about it.

Back
Top Bottom